|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Man, From Enns to Berlin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Furthauer give the position of sexton to Jagerstatter ?
(a) He noted his attendance at daily Mass.
(b) He noted his attendance at Sunday Mass.
(c) Jagerstatter gave a sizable donation to the church.
(d) Jagerstatter asked for the position.
2. What did Jagerstatter 's wife say Jagerstatter continued to do, contrary to popular belief?
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Go to Church.
(d) Sleep around.
3. Who influenced Jagerstatter's religious beliefs?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Why was Jagerstatter's vote eliminated from the count?
(a) He told his vote to everyone in the polling station.
(b) He never registered to vote.
(c) He didn't use the proper ballot.
(d) People feared reprisal.
5. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he could not receive in the April 9 letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from the highway was Jagerstatter's home town located?
2. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter's home town had little of because of its remote location?
3. What vote did Jagerstatter cast?
4. What does Charles Zahn say about the new priest and Jagerstatter's relationship?
5. Who would have Jagerstatter visited before reporting to the military according to Zahn?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)