|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Man, From Enns to Berlin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife to do if asked about his convictions?
(a) To tell the truth.
(b) To hide them.
(c) To ignore the question.
(d) To tell she did not share them.
2. What does Zahn say Hitler did?
(a) Fought bravely.
(b) Brought Europe to its knees.
(c) Created an empire of fear.
(d) Enslaved the German population.
3. How did people describe Jagerstatter in his youth?
(c) Somewhat wild.
(d) Very pious.
4. How many daughters did Jagerstatter have with Mrs. Jagerstatter?
(a) 5 daughters.
(b) 3 daughters.
(c) 2 daughters.
(d) 1 daughter.
5. What did Jagerstatter volunteer to do for the child?
(a) Pay for her boarding school.
(b) Lodge her and her mother.
(c) Pay support.
(d) Adopt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jagerstatter say were always persecuted?
2. What role did the priest that chose exile have in Jagerstatter's life?
3. When was the April 9 letter written?
4. When did Jagerstatter marry according to "The New Man, From Enns to Berlin"?
5. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter's home town had little of because of its remote location?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)