|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Train to Hell and The Martyr and His Village.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he could not receive in the April 9 letter?
2. Who came to visit Jagerstatter with a priest?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) The pope.
(d) His daughter.
3. Who did Jagerstatter tell his wife not to think evil of?
(a) Those who decided to serve the military.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) The judges.
4. What did Jagerstatter write prior to his imprisonment?
(a) A self help book.
(b) A long autobiography.
(c) A series of documentaries.
(d) A feature movie starring Jesus.
5. What duty did Jagerstatter tell his wife and family that a man is not excused of?
(a) Being a coward.
(b) Wanting to live.
(c) Duty toward God.
(d) Not doing what is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prison was Jagerstatter transferred to?
2. Who did Jagerstatter's lawyer ask for help in convincing Jagerstatter to change his mind?
3. What were the few villagers that were willing to say that Jagerstatter had "done something great" inclined to do?
4. What did Jagerstatter's lawyer know about the sentence?
5. When did Jagerstatter appear in court for his trial?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)