|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Train to Hell and The Martyr and His Village.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prison was Jagerstatter transferred to?
2. What type of organization likely had no contact with Jagerstatter ?
(b) Organized Nazi resistance.
(c) Farming union.
(d) American envoys.
3. Who put his career and life at risk in pleading for Jagerstatter?
(a) His mother.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
4. What didn't make much of a difference in daily life?
(a) The lack of food in the village.
(b) The war.
(c) Jagerstatter's faith.
(d) Nazi rules.
5. Who was present during Jagerstatter last visit beside his visitors?
(a) Armed guards.
(b) The judge.
(c) An undertaker.
(d) His lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Furthauer give the position of sexton to Jagerstatter ?
2. What did Jagerstatter sometimes do for the needy?
3. Who rushed aboard the train Jagerstatter dreamed about?
4. What did Jagerstatter 's wife say Jagerstatter continued to do, contrary to popular belief?
5. What Archbishop was with Jagerstatter prior to his death?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)