An Introduction, St. Radegund, and the Young Ruffian
1. Where was Jagerstatter raised?
(a) St. Radegund.
(b) St. Michel.
(c) St. Strass.
2. How far from the highway was Jagerstatter's home town located?
(a) About 10 miles.
(b) About 7 miles.
(c) About 1 mile.
(d) About 5 miles.
3. What highway was Jagerstatter 's hometown located near?
(a) The highway that leads to Cologne.
(b) The highway that leads to Salzburg.
(c) The highway that leads to Nuremberg.
(d) The highway that leads to Berlin.
4. What play was Jagerstatter 's town hosting?
(a) A play by Plato.
(b) A play by Shakespeare.
(c) A play by Wagner.
(d) A passion play.
5. What role was Jagerstatter playing in the play at his home town?
(a) The priest.
(b) The soldier.
(c) The town idiot.
(d) The farmer.
6. What day does Charles Zahn say there is little information about?
(a) Jagerstatter's youth.
(b) The last day of Jagerstatter in his hometown.
(c) Jagerstatter's voting habits.
(d) Jagerstatter's siblings.
7. What was Jagerstatter's religion?
(a) Jehovah's Witness.
8. What was Jagerstatter's role at his church?
This section contains 4,303 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)