|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Benet and Wolff go before he left?
2. What did the establishment's patron not like?
3. How long before Wolff's tour did Benet's tour end according to Chapter 9?
4. What did Major Chau toast to?
5. What did Kale refuse to listen to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Benet tell Wolff?
2. What did Landon reveal?
3. Who did Major Chou have at the party according to September 11?
4. What happened to Kale?
5. Who was Captain Kale according to Chapter 10?
6. What book did Wolff's father read?
7. What did a personnel officer tell Wolff in Chapter 12?
8. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
9. What did Kale tell Wolff?
10. What did Wolff decide to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the difference between a military and political victory. Is one more important than the other?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the April 1958 parachute accident involving General Westmoreland and determine his apparent responsibility.
Essay Topic 3
Choose two commanders of the Vietnamese front and compare and contrast their methods.
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)