|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wolf go to college?
2. When did Kale order the copter to pick up its load?
3. What would have happened had Wolff re-enlisted?
4. What did Wolff decide to do?
5. Who was coordinating with Wolff and Benet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Captain Kale according to Chapter 10?
2. What did Major Chou toast?
3. What did Wolff decide to do?
4. Who did Landon want to visit after the Tet Offensive?
5. What was the enemy doing according to Chapter 7?
6. What did Chou and other Vietnamese soldiers do?
7. What did Kale hint at?
8. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
9. Who did Major Chou have at the party according to September 11?
10. What did Wolff do when he visited his father?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how the North Vietnamese won the Vietnam war.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how the anti-war movement during the 1960 started and evolved?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the April 1958 parachute accident involving General Westmoreland and determine his apparent responsibility.
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)