|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolff and Benet stop by?
2. How long could Wolff's savings last him?
3. What did Kale imply Wolff have done?
4. What did Wolff not follow up with?
5. What did Landon tell Wolff to keep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kale tell Wolff?
2. What was the enemy doing according to Chapter 7?
3. What happened to Kale?
4. What happened after a couple of days?
5. Who did Landon want to visit after the Tet Offensive?
6. What did Landon reveal?
7. What did Sergeant Benet join in Chapter 9?
8. What did Wolff do when he visited his father?
9. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
10. What did the Chinook do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the military training methods of the 1960s and give your opinion on whether or not they were effective for the Vietnamese conflict.
Essay Topic 2
Examine why members of ethnically different groups have trouble identifying individual members of another ethnically group.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the history of the OSS and how they became the Special Forces.
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)