|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Major Chau bring to the party?
2. Who pummeled Wolff?
3. When did Wolff meet Pete Landon?
4. Where did Wolff and Vera move in together?
5. What did the room Wolff got overlook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was it too late for?
2. What book did Wolff's father read?
3. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
4. Who were invaders targeting?
5. What did Kale tell Wolff?
6. What did Wolff do when he visited his father?
7. What did Wolff decide to do?
8. What happened after a couple of days?
9. What was the enemy doing according to Chapter 7?
10. What did the Chinook do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the April 1958 parachute accident involving General Westmoreland and determine his apparent responsibility.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the difference, similarities and relations between the NVA and the Vietcong.
Essay Topic 3
Examine how American policy changed in Vietnam in 1965.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)