|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kale imply Wolff have done?
2. What did Kale tell Wolff he wanted to do?
3. Who pummeled Wolff?
4. What was Landon's position?
5. Who was giving Wolff a send off party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kale tell Wolff?
2. Who was Pete Landon according to Chapter 8?
3. Who was Captain Kale according to Chapter 10?
4. What was it too late for?
5. What did Major Chou toast?
6. What happened to Kale?
7. Who were invaders targeting?
8. Who did Landon want to visit after the Tet Offensive?
9. What happened after a couple of days?
10. What did Chou and other Vietnamese soldiers do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the impact of the Tet Offensive on the American strategy, morale and perception of the war stateside.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how Communist troops in Vietnam instigated fear in troops and the general population during the Vietnam War.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the difference between a military and political victory. Is one more important than the other?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)