|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people live with Landon?
2. What was Wolff's position at Battalion?
3. Why couldn't ground vehicles attack?
4. What wasn't the village interested in?
5. What did Wolff and Benet stop by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kale tell Wolff?
2. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
3. What happened to Kale?
4. What happened after a couple of days?
5. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
6. What did Kale hint at?
7. What was the enemy doing according to Chapter 7?
8. Who was Pete Landon according to Chapter 8?
9. What did Wolff do when he visited his father?
10. What did a spotter plane report?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the Tet Offensive and its military value and determine if the offensive was a military victory or defeat.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the military training methods of the 1960s and give your opinion on whether or not they were effective for the Vietnamese conflict.
Essay Topic 3
Examine how and where troops were recruited during the Vietnam war.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)