|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military did Wolff become an officer in?
2. Where was Wolff's father?
3. Where was Wolff sent after training?
4. What did Wolff think during his special force training?
5. What could Wolff envision?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Wolff's second close call?
2. What did Wolff do after Wolff's orders came in?
3. Why did Wolff honk his horn in Chapter 1?
4. What did Wolff attend?
5. Who did Wolff meet up with?
6. What did he do when ashore one evening?
7. What was there always the threat of?
8. What question had been on Wolff's mind for years?
9. What was his third close call?
10. Why did Wolff think he was a target?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how Communist troops in Vietnam instigated fear in troops and the general population during the Vietnam War.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the impact of the Tet Offensive on the American strategy, morale and perception of the war stateside.
Essay Topic 3
Examine how American policy changed in Vietnam in 1965.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)