|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wolff encouraged to apply to?
2. What did Wolff fantasize about?
3. Who was the only person believing in Wolff?
4. What did Wolff carry everywhere?
5. What does Chapter 4 say there were many ways of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wolff's father do in Chapter 6?
2. What happened just a week after Thanksgiving according to Chapter 3?
3. What did Wolff decide?
4. What did Vietnamese soldiers do?
5. Why did Wolff honk his horn in Chapter 1?
6. Why did Wolff think he was a target?
7. What was Wolff's second close call?
8. What was Wolff awakened by?
9. What did Wolff attend?
10. What did Wolff feel after receiving Vera's news?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the various uses of helicopters in Vietnam by American troupes.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the impact of the Tet Offensive on the American strategy, morale and perception of the war stateside.
Essay Topic 3
Examine how Communist troops in Vietnam instigated fear in troops and the general population during the Vietnam War.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)