|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who designed the city Wolff was heading to?
2. How did Wolff fair in school according to Chapter 2?
3. Who dispatched an adviser who got killed?
4. What was the biggest threat to Wolff's truck?
5. How did Macleod see Vietnam as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Benet came out?
2. What was Wolff amazed by?
3. What did Doc Macleod finish according to Chapter 5?
4. What did Wolff's father do in Chapter 6?
5. Where did Wolff often accompany Macleod?
6. What question had been on Wolff's mind for years?
7. Why did Wolff honk his horn in Chapter 1?
8. What did Wolff do when he was 18 according to Chapter 2 and what was his experience?
9. What was his third close call?
10. What did Wolff feel after receiving Vera's news?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how Communist troops in Vietnam instigated fear in troops and the general population during the Vietnam War.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the role and rational behind " military advisers" in Vietnam.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the history of the OSS and how they became the Special Forces.
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)