|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church was Wolff going to?
2. How much did Wolff pay the sergeant to stop cooking what he captured?
3. Who assaulted Wolff one night?
4. What did Hugh Pierce seem to flourish under?
5. Where did Wolff do basic military training?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Wolff asked to join and why?
2. What did Doc Macleod finish according to Chapter 5?
3. What did Wolff attend?
4. What was Wolff awakened by?
5. What did Wolff's father do in Chapter 6?
6. What did Wolff decide?
7. Why did Doc Macleod want to go to Vietnam?
8. What did Wolff feel after receiving Vera's news?
9. What was his third close call?
10. Where did Wolff often accompany Macleod?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the various uses of helicopters in Vietnam by American troupes.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how American policy changed in Vietnam in 1965.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role and rational behind " military advisers" in Vietnam.
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)