|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wolff's father like to be?
(d) Left alon.
2. What did Benet tell Wolff?
(a) That he would do fine without him.
(b) That he would be there for him when his tour end.
(c) That ne needed to be brave.
(d) That he needed to be careful.
3. What did Kale imply Wolff have done?
(a) That he had taken poor care of his troops.
(b) That he had been a coward.
(c) That he had babied his troops.
(d) That he had failed in his assignment.
4. What image stuck in Wolff's mind?
(a) Feet of dead women sticking from the end of mats.
(b) Feet of dead American civilians sticking from the end of mats.
(c) Feet of dead children sticking from the end of mats.
(d) Feet of dead American soldiers sticking from the end of mats.
5. What was Landon's position?
(a) Military intelligence.
(d) Foreign service officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolff not follow up with?
2. Who launched a blistering counter attack?
3. What was Kale's rank?
4. Where was Landon educated?
5. What book did Wolff's father want to read?
Short Essay Questions
1. What book did Wolff's father read?
2. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
3. What did Wolff do when he visited his father?
4. Who did Major Chou have at the party according to September 11?
5. What happened to Kale?
6. What did Wolff decide to do?
7. What did Sergeant Benet join in Chapter 9?
8. What did Kale tell Wolff?
9. Who was Pete Landon according to Chapter 8?
10. What did the Chinook do?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)