|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Wolff have left on his tour at the time of Landon's visit?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. Where did Major Chau lead Captain Kale?
(a) To the officer's mess.
(b) To Wolff's quarters.
(c) To his bunk.
(d) To a back room.
3. When does Chapter 11 start?
(a) On Wolff's arrival to the U.S..
(b) On Wolff's last day.
(c) On Wolff's last month.
(d) On Wolff's last week.
4. What did Wolff's father like to be?
(d) Left alon.
5. Where did Wolff and Vera move in together?
(a) In a condo.
(b) In an appartment.
(c) In a town house.
(d) On a farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wolff and Landon spend some time when Wolff was dispatched?
2. When did Kale order the copter to pick up its load?
3. What didn't Wolff mind playing?
4. Who was the former owner of the house when battalion set up according to Chapter 10?
5. Why couldn't ground vehicles attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
2. Who were invaders targeting?
3. What did Kale tell Wolff?
4. What did Benet tell Wolff?
5. What did Landon reveal?
6. What was it too late for?
7. Who was Captain Kale according to Chapter 10?
8. What did Major Chou toast?
9. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
10. What did Wolff decide to do?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)