|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event had just begun?
(a) The May Offensive.
(b) The Januray Offensive.
(c) The Christmas Offensive.
(d) The Tet Offensive.
2. What did Wolff and Benet stop by?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A bar.
(d) the Battalion HQ.
3. Where did Wolf go to college?
4. What did Benet tell Wolff?
(a) That he would be there for him when his tour end.
(b) That he would do fine without him.
(c) That ne needed to be brave.
(d) That he needed to be careful.
5. What did Benet do after realizing the patron's feeling?
(a) Sunk down in his seat.
(b) He laughed.
(c) He became obnoxious.
(d) He left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolff decide to do?
2. What did Kale refuse to listen to?
3. Where was the first American soldier of the offensive killed?
4. What book did Wolff's father want to read?
5. When does Chapter 11 start?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Benet tell Wolff?
2. What did the Chinook do?
3. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
4. Who did Landon want to visit after the Tet Offensive?
5. What did Major Chou toast?
6. What did Landon reveal?
7. Who was Pete Landon according to Chapter 8?
8. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
9. Who were invaders targeting?
10. What did Sergeant Benet join in Chapter 9?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)