|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person with Major Chau?
(a) Mister Be.
(b) Miss Be.
2. What was Wolff's position at Battalion?
(a) Artillery man.
(b) Intelligence officer.
(d) Supply officer.
3. What did Major Chau claim the person was?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His niece.
(d) His wife.
4. What was Kale tasked with moving?
(c) A truck.
(d) A howitzer.
5. When did Landon visit Wolff at his battalion?
(a) Before the Tet Offensive.
(b) During Wolff's time off.
(c) After the Tet Offensive.
(d) After Landon's arrivel in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Landon want to visit?
2. What event had just begun?
3. What did Major Chau toast to?
4. How long could Wolff's savings last him?
5. What did Landon tell Wolff to keep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kale hint at?
2. What did a personnel officer tell Wolff in Chapter 12?
3. What was it too late for?
4. What did Chou and other Vietnamese soldiers do?
5. What did Wolff do when he visited his father?
6. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
7. What happened after a couple of days?
8. What book did Wolff's father read?
9. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
10. Who did Landon want to visit after the Tet Offensive?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)