|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kale tell Wolff he wanted to do?
(a) Have as much fun as possible.
(b) Stay true to his wife.
(c) Stay healthy.
(d) Stay true to his fiancee.
2. Where did Major Chau lead Captain Kale?
(a) To his bunk.
(b) To Wolff's quarters.
(c) To the officer's mess.
(d) To a back room.
3. How did Landon treat Wolff?
(a) Like a son.
(b) Like a little brother.
(c) Like a friend.
(d) Like a fool.
4. Where did Benet and Wolff go before he left?
(a) To the city to get a drink.
(b) To the city to return the stolen TV.
(c) To the city to get a photo taken.
(d) To the city to go to church.
5. What was the copter blade causing?
(a) A canon.
(b) Local huts to collapse.
(c) A school.
(d) A field infirmery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the VC been sending troops to My Tho?
2. How long had Wolff been a soldier?
3. What was Kale looking for to accomplish his task?
4. When did the VC attack?
5. Where did Wolff and Landon spend some time when Wolff was dispatched?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Pete Landon according to Chapter 8?
2. Who were invaders targeting?
3. What did Landon reveal?
4. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
5. Who was Captain Kale according to Chapter 10?
6. What did a spotter plane report?
7. What did Major Chou toast?
8. What did Kale tell Wolff?
9. What did Chou and other Vietnamese soldiers do?
10. What book did Wolff's father read?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)