|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was coordinating with Wolff and Benet?
(a) Major Chau.
(b) Major La.
(c) Major Chi.
(d) Major Ho.
2. What did Wolff drag his feet about doing?
(a) Returning to San Fransisco.
(b) Returning to Vietnam.
(c) Returning to Washington.
(d) Returning to school.
3. What was the copter blade causing?
(a) Local huts to collapse.
(b) A canon.
(c) A school.
(d) A field infirmery.
4. What was Landon's position?
(c) Military intelligence.
(d) Foreign service officer.
5. Who pummeled Wolff?
(c) Navy men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wolff and Vera move in together?
2. Where did Wolf go to college?
3. What did Major Chau toast to?
4. How many people live with Landon?
5. What did Kale refuse to listen to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wolff decide to do?
2. What did the Chinook do?
3. What did Benet tell Wolff?
4. What did Sergeant Benet join in Chapter 9?
5. What did Landon reveal?
6. Who was Captain Kale according to Chapter 10?
7. What did a personnel officer tell Wolff in Chapter 12?
8. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
9. What was the enemy doing according to Chapter 7?
10. What did Kale tell Wolff?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)