|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wolff tell Benet he was?
(a) The stronger of the two.
(b) The taller of the two.
(c) The more courageous of the two.
(d) The smarter of the two.
2. What did Major Chau claim the person was?
(a) His niece.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His wife.
3. What type of establishment did Wolff and Benet go to?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A Navy supply depot.
(c) A cracker establishment.
(d) An army base.
4. What problem did Wolff's father hint at that made Wolff storm out?
(a) Wolff's writing problem.
(b) Wolff's trust issues.
(c) Wolff's money problem.
(d) Wolff's drinking problem.
5. What did Major Chau toast to?
(a) Wolff's love.
(b) Wolff's skills and courage.
(c) Wolff's life.
(d) To Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kale waiting for at Battalion?
2. Why did Wolff take a hotel for the night?
3. What was Kale's rank?
4. What did the establishment's patron not like?
5. Where did Wolf go to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Benet tell Wolff?
2. What was the enemy doing according to Chapter 7?
3. What book did Wolff's father read?
4. What did a spotter plane report?
5. What did Kale hint at?
6. What did Wolff and Landon do in Saigon?
7. What was it too late for?
8. What happened after a couple of days?
9. What did Wolff need to adjust to?
10. What did Wolff do when he visited his father?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)