|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wolff writing?
(a) A romance.
(b) A procedurial book.
(c) A Science fiction movie.
(d) A thriller.
2. What did the soldiers eat?
(a) A Pig.
(c) Military rations.
(d) A Deer.
3. To whom was Fisher dedicated?
(a) The villagers.
(b) The NVA.
(c) His comrade in arms.
(d) The Army.
4. What was Wolff loading into?
(a) A chinook.
(b) A Puma.
(c) A Cobra.
(d) A huey.
5. What is Benet's rank according to Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assaulted Wolff one night?
2. Why did Wolff miss the ship one day?
3. Who frequently attacked the province?
4. Why was marching though the field difficult?
5. What did Macleod consider becoming?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Doc Macleod finish according to Chapter 5?
2. Why did Wolff honk his horn in Chapter 1?
3. What did Vera write?
4. What did lucky and unlucky jumpers do?
5. What did Wolff attend?
6. What was Wolff awakened by?
7. What did Wolff's father do in Chapter 6?
8. What was his third close call?
9. What question had been on Wolff's mind for years?
10. What happened to Sergeant Fisher?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)