|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the soldiers doing that they were not suppose to be doing?
(b) Discharge their weapon to hunt.
(d) Start fire.
2. What did Wolff think of the incident?
(a) He was unphased.
(b) He was terrified.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was amused.
3. What did Hugh Pierce seem to flourish under?
(a) The heat.
(c) Lack of responsability.
(d) Tough training.
4. Where was Wolff leaning in?
(a) A chair.
(b) A push push.
(c) A bed.
(d) A car.
5. What did Benet do after realizing what was going on?
(c) Cleared the area.
(d) Called for backup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church was Wolff going to?
2. What were American soldiers forbidden to do?
3. What could Wolff envision?
4. What writer admired by Wolff did a stint in the Army?
5. When did the Air Force start bombing Vietnam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Wolff amazed by?
2. Who did Wolff meet up with?
3. Why did Wolff think he was a target?
4. Why did Wolff honk his horn in Chapter 1?
5. What did Vera write?
6. What did Doc Macleod finish according to Chapter 5?
7. What was there always the threat of?
8. What did Wolff volunteer for and who did he become friends with?
9. What happened in the fall?
10. What was Wolff awakened by?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)