|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Vietnamese battalion to which was Wolff assigned located?
(b) My Tho.
2. What was Fisher's rank?
3. What did the Vietnamese think of white men?
(a) They were bragging too much.
(b) They all look alike.
(c) They were good soldiers.
(d) They were worthless.
4. When did Wolff enroll in a Coast and Geodesic ship?
(a) At 19.
(b) At 23.
(c) At 18.
(d) At 21.
5. What was Wolff encouraged to apply to?
(c) West Point.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Macleod study according to Chapter 5?
2. To what did Wolff accompany Macleod?
3. What general was responsible for a parachute accident?
4. How was the man in #81 killed?
5. What was Wolff loading when he had his second close call?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sergeant Benet slide down in his seat?
2. What did Wolff do after Wolff's orders came in?
3. What did Wolff feel after receiving Vera's news?
4. What was Wolff's second close call?
5. What was his third close call?
6. What rumors were spread regarding the NVA?
7. What was Wolff amazed by?
8. What were there so many ways to do in Chapter 4?
9. What did Wolff do when he was 18 according to Chapter 2 and what was his experience?
10. What did Wolff volunteer for and who did he become friends with?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)