|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wolff's unit composed of?
(a) American soldiers.
(b) African american soldiers.
(c) Vietnamese soldiers.
(d) White soldiers.
2. What did Wolff insist on doing with his father?
(a) Reading a story.
(b) Going to the movie.
(c) Accompanying him to AA.
(d) Treating his father to lunch.
3. What did Fisher refuse?
(a) To put his uniform back on.
(b) To marry a local girl.
(d) A fly back to the American base.
4. What is Benet's rank according to Chapter 1?
5. What did Wolff question?
(a) If he wanted to reenlist.
(b) If he wanted to stay in Vietnam.
(c) Where he was in life.
(d) If he wanted to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Wolff's father living?
2. Where did Wolff rest his head on the ship?
3. What was the province mainly composed of?
4. What was Wolff's peculiarity?
5. What were the soldiers doing that they were not suppose to be doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sergeant Benet slide down in his seat?
2. What was Wolff asked to join and why?
3. What rumors were spread regarding the NVA?
4. What happened to Sergeant Fisher?
5. What was there always the threat of?
6. What was his third close call?
7. What did lucky and unlucky jumpers do?
8. What did the Vietnamese sergeant catch?
9. What did he do when ashore one evening?
10. What did Wolff attend?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)