|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when the helicopter lifted off?
(a) The howitzer snapped free.
(b) It leaked fuel.
(c) It busted into flame.
(d) It was hit by a RPG.
2. To whom was Fisher dedicated?
(a) The NVA.
(b) His comrade in arms.
(c) The Army.
(d) The villagers.
3. What writer admired by Wolff did a stint in the Army?
(a) William Falukner.
(b) Eernest Hemingway.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
4. How did Macleod see Vietnam as?
(a) A place to redeem himself.
(b) A good way to get practice.
(c) A sun bath hell.
(d) A good way to pay his loans back.
5. What did Wolff's father tell his son in the card he sent him according to Chapter 6?
(a) That he needed money.
(b) That he was moving to Europe.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That he was proud of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Wolff's father?
2. Where were the inhabitants of the area taken?
3. What was the province mainly composed of?
4. Who could turn on Wolff?
5. What blocked Tobias Wolff's truck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wolff attend?
2. What were there so many ways to do in Chapter 4?
3. Where did Wolff often accompany Macleod?
4. What did Vietnamese soldiers do?
5. What was Wolff awakened by?
6. What was there always the threat of?
7. What did Vera write?
8. What happened just a week after Thanksgiving according to Chapter 3?
9. What did Wolff do when he was 18 according to Chapter 2 and what was his experience?
10. What was Wolff amazed by?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)