|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Last Shot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only person believing in Wolff?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His councelor.
(d) His father.
2. What didn't Wolff mind playing?
(a) The role of the gentleman.
(b) The role of a good writer.
(c) The role of young tough soldier.
(d) The role of the smart one.
3. What did Wolff think of the incident?
(a) He was unphased.
(b) He was terrified.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was amused.
4. Where did Benet and Wolff go before he left?
(a) To the city to go to church.
(b) To the city to return the stolen TV.
(c) To the city to get a drink.
(d) To the city to get a photo taken.
5. Who frequently attacked the province?
(d) Chinese soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the man in #81 killed?
2. What did Wolff question?
3. What were Soldiers?
4. Who could turn on Wolff?
5. What was Wolff loading into?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)