|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: I Right a Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Fisher dedicated?
(a) The NVA.
(b) The villagers.
(c) The Army.
(d) His comrade in arms.
2. What general was responsible for a parachute accident?
(a) General Maxell.
(b) General Roberdur.
(c) General Wayland.
(d) General Westmoreland.
3. What did the room Wolff got overlook?
(a) The shipyard.
(b) The damages done by the Tet Offensive.
(c) The American embassy.
(d) The air field.
4. What was Wolff encouraged to apply to?
(c) West Point.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
5. What did Benet and Wolff join before Benet's tour ended?
(a) A troupe.
(b) A fraternity.
(c) A congregation
(d) A convoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Hoffman family's business?
2. When did Wolff enroll in a Coast and Geodesic ship?
3. What does Chapter 4 say there were many ways of?
4. What were American soldiers forbidden to do?
5. Who frequently attacked the province?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)