|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: I Right a Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the commanders tell their soldiers they needed to do to make it home?
(a) Good hygene.
(c) Heavy armor.
(d) To do everything right.
2. How many people live with Landon?
3. What did Wolff question?
(a) If he wanted to reenlist.
(b) If he wanted to marry.
(c) Where he was in life.
(d) If he wanted to stay in Vietnam.
4. Why was marching though the field difficult?
(a) It was overgrown.
(b) It was mined.
(c) It was flooded.
(d) It was full of cows.
5. What did Wolff think of the incident?
(a) He didn't care.
(b) He was amused.
(c) He was unphased.
(d) He was terrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolff fantasize about?
2. Who pummeled Wolff?
3. What was Wolff wondering about his father's side of the family?
4. How long before Wolff's tour did Benet's tour end according to Chapter 9?
5. Where did Wolff do basic military training?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)