|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: I Right a Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wolff wondering about his father's side of the family?
(a) If they were illegals.
(b) If they were Protestants.
(c) If they were Jewish.
(d) If they were Catholics.
2. Who frequently attacked the province?
(b) Chinese soldiers.
3. Where did Benet and Wolff go before he left?
(a) To the city to get a drink.
(b) To the city to return the stolen TV.
(c) To the city to get a photo taken.
(d) To the city to go to church.
4. What was particular about what was under the place Wolff was sleeping in?
(a) The body was naked.
(b) Benet was dead.
(c) The gun was empty.
(d) The pin had been pulled.
5. What did the establishment's patron not like?
(a) Black men.
(b) Anyone not in the Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Fisher dedicated?
2. Who assaulted Wolff one night?
3. Where did Wolff spend the night?
4. What was Wolff's father's former profession?
5. What did Wolff tell Benet he was?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)