|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: White Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Wolff start calling himself a writer?
2. How much did Wolff pay the sergeant to stop cooking what he captured?
3. Why was marching though the field difficult?
(a) It was overgrown.
(b) It was mined.
(c) It was flooded.
(d) It was full of cows.
4. Why did Wolff miss the ship one day?
(a) He tried to get a job at a fishery.
(b) He got drunk.
(c) He went to college.
(d) He tried to rent a boat.
5. What did Wolff carry everywhere?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A ring.
(c) A pair of glasses.
(d) A dollar bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer admired by Wolff did a stint in the Army?
2. What news did Wolff got from his fiancee?
3. Who designed the city Wolff was heading to?
4. What was the biggest threat to Wolff's truck?
5. Where were the inhabitants of the area taken?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)