|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: White Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Wolff particularly afraid?
(a) He was the tallest man in the unit.
(b) He was an officer.
(c) He had a radio on his back.
(d) He was the first in line.
2. Where were the enemies coming from in the Delta region?
(a) Large cities.
(b) Local villages.
3. What were American soldiers forbidden to do?
(a) Wear side arm.
(b) Enter the city.
(c) Talk to local women.
(d) Leave the are.
4. How did the soldiers kill their meal?
(a) With guns.
(b) With their hands.
(c) With grenade.
(d) With poles.
5. When did the Air Force start bombing Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Vietnamese battalion to which was Wolff assigned located?
2. What was Wolff's peculiarity?
3. When did Wolff start calling himself a writer?
4. What did the soldiers eat?
5. What was Wolff writing?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)