|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 11: The Rough Humor of Soldiers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Air Force start bombing Vietnam?
2. What did Kale refuse to listen to?
(a) The SVA liaison.
(b) Pleas from the Vietnamese.
(c) The NVA envoy.
(d) Wolff's advice.
3. What were the soldiers doing that they were not suppose to be doing?
(a) Start fire.
(c) Discharge their weapon to hunt.
4. Where was Wolff leaning in?
(a) A bed.
(b) A car.
(c) A chair.
(d) A push push.
5. Who launched a blistering counter attack?
(d) Major Chau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when the helicopter lifted off?
2. Who was the only person believing in Wolff?
3. What did Benet tell Wolff?
4. Why couldn't ground vehicles attack?
5. What was Kale's rank?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)