|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Close Calls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was particular about what was under the place Wolff was sleeping in?
(a) The body was naked.
(b) Benet was dead.
(c) The pin had been pulled.
(d) The gun was empty.
2. What were the NVA rumored to be?
(b) Good soldiers.
(d) Regular guys.
3. What would Wolff never admit to?
(a) Feeling inadequate as a commander.
(b) Being afraid.
(c) Being bored.
(d) Wanting to go home.
4. What was Wolff's peculiarity?
(a) He was short.
(b) He was White.
(c) He had an American uniform.
(d) He had a short machine gun.
5. What was Wolff's unit composed of?
(a) White soldiers.
(b) Vietnamese soldiers.
(c) American soldiers.
(d) African american soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolff volunteer for?
2. What was the two-hour special of Bonanza for?
3. What did Wolff think of being shot at?
4. What did the soldiers eat?
5. What was Wolff loading into?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)