|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Close Calls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wolff think of being shot at?
(a) It was nerve wracking.
(b) It wasn't a close call.
(c) It was no big deal.
(d) It was his job.
2. Where did Wolff's unit set camp?
(a) Near a lake.
(b) In a dry area.
(c) In a hut.
(d) In the wood.
3. What was Wolff known for having?
(a) A large apettite.
(b) A short temper.
(c) A good right hook.
(d) A commanding presence.
4. What could Wolff envision?
(a) His head as a war trophy.
(b) His father coming to Vietnam.
(c) His mother crying on his coffin.
(d) His body coming back to the U.S.
5. After what did Wolff decide to reject the Delta assignment?
(a) Talking to Benet.
(b) Reading a news article about the war.
(c) Drinking Gin and Tonic.
(d) Talking to a chaplain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wolff fair in school according to Chapter 2?
2. What does Chapter 4 say there were many ways of?
3. What were Soldiers?
4. What was Wolff's father's former profession?
5. What was Wolff's peculiarity?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)