|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Souvenir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wolff loading into?
(a) A Cobra.
(b) A Puma.
(c) A chinook.
(d) A huey.
2. Where was the first American soldier of the offensive killed?
(a) On patrol.
(b) Outside a bar.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his tent.
3. What was the copter blade causing?
(a) Local huts to collapse.
(b) A field infirmery.
(c) A canon.
(d) A school.
4. What did Wolff and Benet stop by?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A bar.
(d) the Battalion HQ.
5. What does Chapter 4 say there were many ways of?
(a) Leave Vietnam.
(c) Playing the black market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spotted a large number of men approaching the perimeter behind Wolff's position?
2. Why couldn't ground vehicles attack?
3. What did Wolff realize reflecting back on the event to follow?
4. What was Kale waiting for at Battalion?
5. Who was coordinating with Wolff and Benet?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)