|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Souvenir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Wolff envision?
(a) His mother crying on his coffin.
(b) His body coming back to the U.S.
(c) His father coming to Vietnam.
(d) His head as a war trophy.
2. Who could turn on Wolff?
(a) Local villagers.
(b) Vietnamese soldiers.
(c) City dwellers.
3. What was Kale tasked with moving?
(a) A truck.
(c) A howitzer.
4. What did Wolff see under where he was sleeping?
(a) A body.
(b) A grenade.
(d) A gun.
5. What happened when the helicopter lifted off?
(a) It busted into flame.
(b) It leaked fuel.
(c) The howitzer snapped free.
(d) It was hit by a RPG.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church was Wolff going to?
2. What was Kale waiting for at Battalion?
3. What wasn't the village interested in?
4. What did Wolff realize reflecting back on the event to follow?
5. How long had the VC been sending troops to My Tho?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)