|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Souvenir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kale imply Wolff have done?
(a) That he had failed in his assignment.
(b) That he had been a coward.
(c) That he had taken poor care of his troops.
(d) That he had babied his troops.
2. What could Wolff envision?
(a) His head as a war trophy.
(b) His mother crying on his coffin.
(c) His body coming back to the U.S.
(d) His father coming to Vietnam.
3. What was Wolff's position at Battalion?
(a) Intelligence officer.
(b) Artillery man.
(d) Supply officer.
4. What image stuck in Wolff's mind?
(a) Feet of dead American civilians sticking from the end of mats.
(b) Feet of dead American soldiers sticking from the end of mats.
(c) Feet of dead children sticking from the end of mats.
(d) Feet of dead women sticking from the end of mats.
5. What does Chapter 4 say there were many ways of?
(b) Leave Vietnam.
(d) Playing the black market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could turn on Wolff?
2. What was Wolff conflicted between concerning the killed adviser?
3. What was Kale tasked with moving?
4. What did Wolff think of the incident?
5. What church was Wolff going to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)