Chapter 1: Thanksgiving Special
1. What is Benet's rank according to Chapter 1?
2. What blocked Tobias Wolff's truck?
3. Benet knew that he was the only one of these in the region.
(a) African American.
4. What was the biggest threat to Wolff's truck?
5. What did the commanders tell their soldiers they needed to do to make it home?
(b) To do everything right.
(c) Heavy armor.
(d) Good hygene.
6. What were Soldiers?
7. What did Wolff carry everywhere?
(a) A pair of glasses.
(b) A ring.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A dollar bill.
8. What were the NVA rumored to be?
(c) Good soldiers.
(d) Regular guys.
9. Where were the enemies coming from in the Delta region?
(a) Local villages.
(b) Large cities.
10. What branch of the military did Wolff become an officer in?
(b) Special Forces.
(c) Air force.
(d) Armored Corp.
This section contains 3,480 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)