|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
(a) A chalet in Switzerland
(b) A ski resort in Aspen
(c) A bed and breakfast in Vermont
(d) An Italian hotel near the sea
2. Where does Joe play with the other children?
(a) The playground
(b) The video arcade
(c) The streets
(d) The lake and forest
3. What is notable about the waitress serving Nick and his friend?
(a) She has no eyebrows
(b) She has only one arm
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She is a dwarf
4. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He is too tired to go any farther
(c) He doesn't have any sinkers
(d) He has a migraine
5. What is sitting under a table in the rain?
(a) A cat
(b) An old man
(c) A child
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Cardinella in the Memoir for Chapter 15?
2. Who is Maera?
3. Who sleeps in the big mediaeval bed?
4. Who is the narrator of the Memoir for Chapter 13?
5. What is Joe's father's bad habit?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)