|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick carry with him on the train?
(b) Camping gear
2. A bullfight can have only ____________ matadors.
3. What is the waitress' personality?
4. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
(a) Blood sport
(b) Well-paid profession
(c) Display of idiocy
(d) Nice way to pass an afternoon
5. What does the woman see when she looks out of the window?
(a) Green tables
(b) Ski lifts
(c) Deck chairs
(d) A swimming pool
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are two men killed in the story?
2. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
3. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
4. Where does Joe play with the other children?
5. What sport do Nick and his friends enjoy on this trip?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)