|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
(a) Display of idiocy
(b) Nice way to pass an afternoon
(c) Well-paid profession
(d) Blood sport
2. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He doesn't have any sinkers
(c) He has a migraine
(d) He is too tired to go any farther
3. What does the traveler buy when he visits various towns?
(c) Art reproductions
(d) Souvenir ashtrays
4. How many trout does Nick catch on a fishing trip?
5. Who accompanies the wife outside?
(a) The hotel keeper
(b) The valet
(c) The concierge
(d) The maid
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the young man and his wife staying?
2. What does Peduzzi try to get before leaving the young American man?
3. Who is the narrator of the Memoir for Chapter 13?
4. What is the topic of the story in Chapter 15?
5. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Elliot move?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)