|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick debark from the train?
(a) Ann Arbor
2. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He is too tired to go any farther
(c) He doesn't have any sinkers
(d) He has a migraine
3. For what does the husband apologize to his wife?
(a) Speaking sharply to her
(b) Losing their passports
(c) Forgetting the fishing license
(d) Losing the hotel key
4. What are Nick's plans after this vacation?
(a) Stay in Europe
(b) Open a ski shop
(c) Manage a car dealership
(d) Run for Congress
5. What happens to Maera in the Memoir for Chapter 14?
(a) He becomes a Spanish diplomat
(b) He is the most famous bullfighter in the world
(c) He is gored and killed by a bull
(d) He kills the bull in the ring
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of editorial work does Mr. Elliot write?
2. What does the maid give the wife?
3. Where is the person from #101 traveling?
4. What does the traveler buy when he visits various towns?
5. What is the waitress' personality?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)