|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a cogida?
(a) Mexican sandwich
(b) Spanish wine
(d) Matador hat
2. Where does Nick debark from the train?
(d) Ann Arbor
3. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
(a) Nice way to pass an afternoon
(b) Display of idiocy
(c) Well-paid profession
(d) Blood sport
4. How many trout does Nick catch on a fishing trip?
5. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
(a) He has forgotten his medicine
(b) It is getting dark
(c) They are in a bad part of town
(d) They are going fishing out of season
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
2. From where does Nick return in the story for Chapter 14?
3. What does Nick tell his friend during their conversation?
4. What kind of feeling does the wife have when she returns to her husband in the hotel room?
5. What happens to Joe's father?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)