|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wounded animal is treated cruelly in the Memoir for Chapter 10?
(a) A sheep
(b) A bull
(c) A horse
(d) A cow
2. What is Nick's condition?
(a) He is road weary
(b) He is invigorated
(c) He is damaged physically and psychologically
(d) He is mourning
3. What type of editorial work does Mr. Elliot write?
4. What do Nick and his friend realize as they talk?
(a) This is the last time they will go skiing together
(b) They have been overcharged on their bill
(c) They were both once in love with the same girl
(d) The waitress has been eavesdropping
5. How is the person from #101 traveling?
(a) By bicycle
(b) By train
(c) By automobile
(d) By plane
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick tell his friend during their conversation?
2. Where does Nick debark from the train?
3. What is the area where Joe and his father live in France?
4. With whom is Nick on vacation in the story for Chapter 12?
5. Who is the narrator of the Memoir for Chapter 13?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)