Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the person from #101 traveling?
(a) By train
(b) By automobile
(c) By bicycle
(d) By plane
2. What sport do Nick and his friends enjoy on this trip?
(c) Downhill skiing
(d) Water skiing
3. What are Mr. and Mrs. Elliot unsuccessful at achieving?
(a) Having a baby
(b) Remodeling the kitchen
(c) Buying a house
(d) Learning French
4. What do Nick and his friend realize as they talk?
(a) This is the last time they will go skiing together
(b) The waitress has been eavesdropping
(c) They have been overcharged on their bill
(d) They were both once in love with the same girl
5. What does Nick fix for breakfast?
(a) Biscuits and coffee
(b) Trout and coffee
(c) Pancakes and coffee
(d) Hash and juice
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feeling does the wife have when the hotel keeper bows to her?
2. What is the name of the young man who is the central character in the story for Chapter 11?
3. Where do Nick and his friend stop for a meal?
4. What happens to Joe's father?
5. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)