|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Maera in the Memoir for Chapter 14?
(a) He kills the bull in the ring
(b) He is the most famous bullfighter in the world
(c) He becomes a Spanish diplomat
(d) He is gored and killed by a bull
2. Who is Maera?
(a) A Spanish diplomat
(b) A Portugese artist
(c) A famous bullfighter
(d) A celebrity chef
3. What is the name of the young man who is the central character in the story for Chapter 11?
(a) He is not named
4. What wounded animal is treated cruelly in the Memoir for Chapter 10?
(a) A cow
(b) A bull
(c) A sheep
(d) A horse
5. Who is the story in Chapter 8 about?
(a) A Fascist
(b) A Democrat
(c) A Communist
(d) A Nazi
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first race of the season on the racing circuit?
2. Who does the wife speak to on her way out of the building?
3. What sport do Nick and his friends enjoy on this trip?
4. With whom is Nick on vacation in the story for Chapter 12?
5. What is Nick's condition?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)