|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about the waitress serving Nick and his friend?
(a) She has only one arm
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She is a dwarf
(d) She has no eyebrows
2. With whom is Nick on vacation in the story for Chapter 12?
3. What is a cogida?
(a) Matador hat
(b) Spanish wine
(c) Mexican sandwich
4. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
(a) Display of idiocy
(b) Well-paid profession
(c) Blood sport
(d) Nice way to pass an afternoon
5. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
(a) A chalet in Switzerland
(b) An Italian hotel near the sea
(c) A bed and breakfast in Vermont
(d) A ski resort in Aspen
6. What is the waitress' personality?
7. What is Joe's father's profession?
8. Where do Joe and his father move?
9. How many trout does Nick catch on a fishing trip?
10. What is the personality of the answer to #101
11. What does the wife tell her husband?
(a) She wants to get help for the old man
(b) She wants to adopt the child
(c) She wants to rescue the cat
(d) She wants to adopt the dog
12. How old is Hubert?
13. What is Joe's father's bad habit?
(a) Fixing horse races
(b) Drinking too much
14. What cheers Nick's mood?
(a) Reality TV
(d) Steak dinner
15. Who is Maera?
(a) A famous bullfighter
(b) A Spanish diplomat
(c) A celebrity chef
(d) A Portugese artist
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport do Nick and his friends enjoy on this trip?
2. Where is the first race of the season on the racing circuit?
3. What happens to Maera in the Memoir for Chapter 14?
4. What do Peduzzi and the American couple stop for as they walk through the streets?
5. What is the topic of the story in Chapter 15?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)