|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Krebs' mother cry?
(a) When Krebs says he does not love anybody
(b) When Krebs and his father fight
(c) When Krebs says he is going to reenlist
(d) When Krebs slaps her
2. Why does Uncle George not accompany Nick and his father back to their camp that night?
(a) He is too sick to stay overnight in the woods
(b) He is tired of fishing and sleeping outside
(c) He has to go to work in the morning
(d) He is too shaken by what he has witnessed
3. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
(a) Blood sport
(b) Display of idiocy
(c) Well-paid profession
(d) Nice way to pass an afternoon
4. What is the soldier in the Memoir for Chapter 7 doing?
(a) Writing a letter
(b) Cleaning his gun
(c) Smoking a cigarette
(d) Praying in a trench
5. What is the waitress' personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Nick and his friend stop for a meal?
2. What wounded animal is treated cruelly in the Memoir for Chapter 10?
3. What does Dr. Adams do in his bedroom?
4. A bullfight can have only ____________ matadors.
5. Where does Krebs live?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)