|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Smyrna is located in what country?
2. How is the person from #101 traveling?
(a) By bicycle
(b) By automobile
(c) By plane
(d) By train
3. How old is Hubert?
4. What does Bill's father say makes drunkards?
(a) Opening liquor bottles
(b) No self restraint
(c) Too much money
(d) Sad memories
5. What cheers Nick's mood?
(a) Reality TV
(d) Steak dinner
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Memoir for Chapter 5, what are the condemned army officers covered with before their execution?
2. In what city does the Memoir for Chapter 8 take place?
3. What does Dick Boulton call the logs?
4. What is meant by "riding the rails?"
5. What does Nick's father call the floating logs?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)