|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the Memoir for Chapter 3?
(c) South Africa
2. In what city does the Memoir for Chapter 8 take place?
(c) Kansas City
(d) Des Moines
3. How long has Nick's nurse stayed on night duty to care for him?
(a) 3 months
(b) 3 years
(c) 3 weeks
(d) 3 days
4. What profession does Nick's father have?
5. What shocking event occurs this night for Nick, his father and Uncle George?
(a) The local forest catches fire
(b) There is a lynching in town
(c) The country goes to war with Japan
(d) A man commits suicide by slitting his throat
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nick, his father and Uncle George deal with at the Indian camp?
2. What is the narrator doing in the Memoir?
3. What nationality do the police think the two dead men are?
4. What do Nick and his friend realize as they talk?
5. What does Dr. Adams do in his bedroom?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)