|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the problem with which Nick's father can assist?
(a) A woman is having trouble delivering a baby
(b) A man has been indicted on criminal charges
(c) A man needs a will drawn up
(d) A man has hacked off his forearm
2. How does Mrs. Elliot fill her days?
(a) Tutoring high school students
(b) Baking cookies
(c) Typing Mr. Elliot's poetry
(d) Working in the garden
3. What is the setting for the Memoir of Chapter 2?
4. What do Nick and Marjorie see?
(a) A tornado
(b) A shooting star
(c) A car accident
(d) A defunct lumber mill
5. What is the waitress' personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick say is no longer any fun?
2. What wounded animal is treated cruelly in the Memoir for Chapter 10?
3. A bullfight can have only ____________ matadors.
4. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
5. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)