|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life does the character of Nick Adams parallel?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald
(b) T.S. Eliot
(c) William Faulkner
(d) Ernest Hemingway
2. How does Nick sustain his injury?
(a) He falls on an icy sidewalk
(b) He is sucker punched
(c) He falls down stairs
(d) He is hit by a car
3. What does Ad ask Nick to give him?
4. Where are the young man and his wife staying?
(a) A chalet in Switzerland
(b) A bed and breakfast in Connecticut
(c) A hostel in Germany
(d) A hotel in Italy
5. What does the wife tell the maid that she wanted?
(a) Her car
(b) Her dry cleaning
(c) Room service
(d) The cat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick like to spend time at the hospital?
2. In what year does the story for Chapter 7 take place?
3. What does the traveler think that Italy is?
4. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
5. Where does Nick find Bill?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)