|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman see when she looks out of the window?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) Green tables
(c) Deck chairs
(d) Ski lifts
2. What is the setting for the Memoir of Chapter 2?
3. What is the relationship between Nick and his nurse?
(a) He wants to marry her
(b) They are cordial
(c) It is very strained
(d) They do not get along
4. How is the person from #101 traveling?
(a) By bicycle
(b) By plane
(c) By train
(d) By automobile
5. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
(a) Display of idiocy
(b) Well-paid profession
(c) Blood sport
(d) Nice way to pass an afternoon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krebs' mother want him to do?
2. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
3. What is the soldier in the Memoir for Chapter 7 doing?
4. What feeling does Nick have on this morning?
5. What does Krebs tell about the war?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)