|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Memoir for Chapter 9, bullfighting is considered to be a _______________.
(a) Blood sport
(b) Nice way to pass an afternoon
(c) Well-paid profession
(d) Display of idiocy
2. What do the Greek soldiers do to their mules after they break the front legs of the animals?
(a) Bludgeon them to death
(b) Shoot them in the head
(c) Force them to carry heavy loads
(d) Push them off the dock into shallow water
3. What is the setting for the Memoir of Chapter 2?
4. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Elliot move?
5. What are Nick and Marjorie doing as the story begins?
(a) Riding bicycles
(b) Rowing in a boat
(c) Playing tennis
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Adams think Boulton picked a fight with him?
2. What feeling does Nick have on this morning?
3. What does Bugs offer to Nick?
4. What do Nick and his nurse do before he returns to the front lines?
5. What are the traveler's plans after he leaves Italy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)