|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the evacuees do every night at midnight?
2. What is unusual about Ad's face?
(a) One eye is brown, the other is blue
(b) He is scarred on the entire left side
(c) His eyes are slits, nose is sunken and an ear is missing
(d) He has no eyebrows
3. What does Dr. Adams do in his bedroom?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Reads a book
(c) Changes his clothes
(d) Loads and unloads his shotgun
4. How old is Hubert?
5. What does Bill's father say makes drunkards?
(a) Too much money
(b) No self restraint
(c) Sad memories
(d) Opening liquor bottles
Short Answer Questions
1. What wounded animal is treated cruelly in the Memoir for Chapter 10?
2. Who accompanies the wife outside?
3. What does Nick call his friend, Rinaldi, in the Memoir?
4. In what year does this story take place?
5. Who joins the Elliot household?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)