|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nick and Bill drink?
(a) Hot chocolate
(d) Irish whiskey
2. How does Nick sustain his injury?
(a) He is sucker punched
(b) He falls on an icy sidewalk
(c) He is hit by a car
(d) He falls down stairs
3. To where does Nick walk to visit his friend, Bill?
(a) Country road
4. What profession does Nick's father have?
5. In the Memoir for Chapter 4, what do the soldiers use for a barricade against the enemy?
(a) Some old cars
(b) A decaying building
(d) Wrought iron grating
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick find Bill?
2. What does Krebs think he would like to have?
3. What do Nick, his father and Uncle George deal with at the Indian camp?
4. What does the wife tell her husband?
5. What does Dick Boulton call the logs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)