|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Lieutenant ride his horse out into the field?
(a) He is drunk
(b) He is exploring
(c) He is lost
(d) He is looking for mines
2. What does Bugs do to calm Ad down?
(a) Gives him a sedative
(b) Knocks him out
(c) Sings a lullaby
(d) Makes him drink whiskey
3. What does Nick do at sunrise the next morning?
(a) Watches a bass jumping in the lake
(b) Cooks breakfast over the fire
(c) Goes into town to buy bait
(d) Packs the car to return home
4. What is the location of the Story in Chapter 3?
(b) New Mexico
5. What does Dr. Adams do in his bedroom?
(a) Loads and unloads his shotgun
(b) Reads a book
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Changes his clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes for Nick's father for help while he and Nick are on a fishing trip?
2. What has happened to Nick in the Memoir of Chapter 6?
3. What does Nick do when he learns that his mother wants to see him?
4. Nick's recovery in a hospital mirrors whose life?
5. What does Bill's father say makes drunkards?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)