|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is meant by "riding the rails?"
(a) Driving a semi truck
(b) Putting up fences
(c) Riding on trains without paying the fare
(d) Taking the subway
2. Why does Dr. Adams think Boulton picked a fight with him?
(a) Boulton owes him money and did not want to do the job
(b) He is angry about segregation
(c) He is off his antidepressant medication
(d) His wife just left him
3. What is the setting for the Memoir of Chapter 2?
4. What is the location of the Memoir for Chapter 3?
(d) South Africa
5. What is a quai?
(a) A loud noise
(b) A flock of quails
(c) A legal term
(d) A dock
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Nick and Marjorie together on this night?
2. What feeling does Nick have on this morning?
3. Why does Uncle George not accompany Nick and his father back to their camp that night?
4. What job did the narrator have in the war?
5. Why does the Lieutenant ride his horse out into the field?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)