|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Uncle George not accompany Nick and his father back to their camp that night?
(a) He is too sick to stay overnight in the woods
(b) He has to go to work in the morning
(c) He is too shaken by what he has witnessed
(d) He is tired of fishing and sleeping outside
2. What do Nick and Bill decide to do?
(a) Call some girls
(b) Enlist in the army
(c) Go fishing
(d) Get drunk
3. What feeling does Nick have on this morning?
(a) That he does not want to leave
(b) That he will never die
(c) That he wants to remember this morning forever
(d) That he is homesick
4. Who is Ad Francis?
(a) A former prizefighter
(b) A Wall Street executive
(c) A minister
(d) An author
5. What do Nick and Bill drink?
(a) Irish whiskey
(c) Hot chocolate
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nick, his father and Uncle George deal with at the Indian camp?
2. Where does Nick find Bill?
3. Why does the Lieutenant ride his horse out into the field?
4. What does Nick do at sunrise the next morning?
5. What is the setting for the Memoir of Chapter 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)