|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ad ask Nick to give him?
2. Why does Uncle George not accompany Nick and his father back to their camp that night?
(a) He is tired of fishing and sleeping outside
(b) He is too shaken by what he has witnessed
(c) He is too sick to stay overnight in the woods
(d) He has to go to work in the morning
3. How long has Nick's nurse stayed on night duty to care for him?
(a) 3 years
(b) 3 months
(c) 3 weeks
(d) 3 days
4. What feeling does Nick have on this morning?
(a) That he is homesick
(b) That he does not want to leave
(c) That he wants to remember this morning forever
(d) That he will never die
5. What does Nick say about his father?
(a) He is always sad
(b) He loves him unconditionally
(c) He has missed a lot in life
(d) He is too strict
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nick and Bill talk about?
2. Who is the girl Nick has recently broken up with?
3. Whose life does the character of Nick Adams parallel?
4. Why does Dr. Adams think Boulton picked a fight with him?
5. What do the Greek soldiers do to their mules after they break the front legs of the animals?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)