|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the problem with which Nick's father can assist?
(a) A man has been indicted on criminal charges
(b) A woman is having trouble delivering a baby
(c) A man needs a will drawn up
(d) A man has hacked off his forearm
2. Why are Nick and Marjorie together on this night?
(a) To set night lines for trout
(b) To go to a dance
(c) To go skinny dipping
(d) To elope
3. Nick accuses Marjorie of always _____________________.
(a) knowing everything
(b) laughing at the wrong moments
(c) tipping the boat
(d) forgetting the matches
4. What feeling does Nick have on this morning?
(a) That he will never die
(b) That he is homesick
(c) That he wants to remember this morning forever
(d) That he does not want to leave
5. Who is Dick Boulton?
(a) One of the men who comes to work for Nick's father
(b) The mayor of the town
(c) A school board member
(d) The head of the local plumbers union
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location of the Memoir for Chapter 3?
2. What do Nick, his father and Uncle George deal with at the Indian camp?
3. Who is Marjorie?
4. What does Nick say is no longer any fun?
5. What is a quai?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)