|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick Boulton call the logs?
(b) Stolen property
(c) A nuisance
(d) Zeus' toothpicks
2. Smyrna is located in what country?
3. What does Nick's father call the floating logs?
(b) A nuisance
4. Who is the unnamed narrator of the story?
(a) A Buddhist monk
(b) A Hungarian gypsy
(c) An American officer
(d) A French waiter
5. What profession does Nick's father have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick do when he learns that his mother wants to see him?
2. What do Nick, his father and Uncle George deal with at the Indian camp?
3. Who is Dick Boulton?
4. Why does Uncle George not accompany Nick and his father back to their camp that night?
5. What fills the muddy roads leading out of the city?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)