|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Nick's nurse stayed on night duty to care for him?
(a) 3 years
(b) 3 weeks
(c) 3 days
(d) 3 months
2. What does Krebs' mother allow him to do now?
(a) Bring a girl home for dinner
(b) Get a job
(c) Move to a bigger city
(d) Take the car in the evenings
3. What do Nick and Bill decide to do?
(a) Call some girls
(b) Enlist in the army
(c) Get drunk
(d) Go fishing
4. Why does Nick's nurse leave for Pordenone?
(a) To attend college
(b) To buy a house
(c) To care for her parents
(d) To open a hospital
5. Nick's recovery in a hospital mirrors whose life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sailors on the Simpson do to the evacuees every night?
2. Who is Dick Boulton?
3. What do Nick and his nurse do before he returns to the front lines?
4. How does Nick sustain his injury?
5. Who is Hubert Elliot in the story in Chapter 9?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)