|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the Memoir for Chapter 3?
(d) South Africa
2. What is notable about the waitress serving Nick and his friend?
(a) She has only one arm
(b) She has no eyebrows
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She is a dwarf
3. For what does the husband apologize to his wife?
(a) Forgetting the fishing license
(b) Losing their passports
(c) Losing the hotel key
(d) Speaking sharply to her
4. What do the Greek soldiers do to their mules after they break the front legs of the animals?
(a) Force them to carry heavy loads
(b) Bludgeon them to death
(c) Push them off the dock into shallow water
(d) Shoot them in the head
5. In the Memoir for Chapter 5, what are the condemned army officers covered with before their execution?
(b) Olive oil
(d) Wet, dead leaves
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the young man and his wife staying?
2. What does Nick say about his father?
3. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Elliot move?
4. What is Nick's mood?
5. What do Nick and his nurse do before he returns to the front lines?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)