|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person from #101 traveling?
2. Who is Dick Boulton?
(a) A school board member
(b) One of the men who comes to work for Nick's father
(c) The mayor of the town
(d) The head of the local plumbers union
3. Why are Nick and Marjorie together on this night?
(a) To elope
(b) To set night lines for trout
(c) To go to a dance
(d) To go skinny dipping
4. What does Nick say about his father?
(a) He is too strict
(b) He has missed a lot in life
(c) He is always sad
(d) He loves him unconditionally
5. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
(a) An Italian hotel near the sea
(b) A ski resort in Aspen
(c) A bed and breakfast in Vermont
(d) A chalet in Switzerland
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
2. How does Mrs. Elliot fill her days?
3. Who is Krebs?
4. Who is the unnamed narrator of the story?
5. What is Nick's mood?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)