|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick's nurse leave for Pordenone?
(a) To open a hospital
(b) To attend college
(c) To care for her parents
(d) To buy a house
2. What does the wife tell her husband?
(a) She wants to rescue the cat
(b) She wants to adopt the dog
(c) She wants to adopt the child
(d) She wants to get help for the old man
3. In what year does the story for Chapter 7 take place?
4. A bullfight can have only ____________ matadors.
5. What do the evacuees do every night at midnight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies the wife outside?
2. In what year does this story take place?
3. Why are two men killed in the story?
4. What type of editorial work does Mr. Elliot write?
5. What does Ad tell Nick about himself?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)