|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the Memoir for Chapter 13?
(a) A fisherman
(b) A physician
(c) A matador
(d) A lawyer
2. What do Nick, his father and Uncle George deal with at the Indian camp?
(a) A primitive caesarean section for a breech birth
(b) Wounds from knife fights
(c) Floods washing away the cabins
(d) Fires burning all around the camp
3. What does Krebs want most of all?
(a) A car
(b) To take a cruise
(c) To live without any consequences
(d) To move to California
4. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
(a) A bed and breakfast in Vermont
(b) An Italian hotel near the sea
(c) A chalet in Switzerland
(d) A ski resort in Aspen
5. What does the young wife carry through the streets of town?
(b) Disassembled fishing rods
(d) A picnic basket
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Nick and his friend stop for a meal?
2. What is the setting for the Memoir of Chapter 2?
3. Nick's recovery in a hospital mirrors whose life?
4. What does Dick Boulton call the logs?
5. Smyrna is located in what country?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)