|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for the Memoir of Chapter 2?
2. Why does Uncle George not accompany Nick and his father back to their camp that night?
(a) He has to go to work in the morning
(b) He is tired of fishing and sleeping outside
(c) He is too sick to stay overnight in the woods
(d) He is too shaken by what he has witnessed
3. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Elliot move?
4. Who else is attempting to leave Smyrna?
(a) U.S. tourists
(b) Romanian gypsies
(c) Greek civilians
(d) Russian immigrants
5. In the story for Chapter 10, where is the American couple staying?
(a) A chalet in Switzerland
(b) A ski resort in Aspen
(c) An Italian hotel near the sea
(d) A bed and breakfast in Vermont
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the person from #101 traveling?
2. Where is the first race of the season on the racing circuit?
3. What does Nick do at sunrise the next morning?
4. A U.S. ship called the Simpson is in a ______________ state.
5. Who is Krebs?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)