|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the Memoir for Chapter 3?
(b) South Africa
2. What is a quai?
(a) A flock of quails
(b) A dock
(c) A legal term
(d) A loud noise
3. According to the narrator, what is the worst scene among the evacuees?
(a) The women with dead babies who will not relinquish them
(b) Women vomiting in the streets
(c) Children crying for milk
(d) Men begging for food
4. In the Memoir for Chapter 4, what do the soldiers use for a barricade against the enemy?
(b) A decaying building
(c) Wrought iron grating
(d) Some old cars
5. Which one of Nick's friends asks about Marjorie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nick and Bill talk about?
2. What does Boulton call Nick's father?
3. What does Dick Boulton call the logs?
4. To where does Nick walk to visit his friend, Bill?
5. What do Nick and Bill decide to do?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)