|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the traveler think that Italy is?
(a) The most beautiful country he has ever seen
(b) A haven for art and culture enthusiasts
(c) So depressing he cannot wait to leave
(d) The start of everything for the Communist party
2. What profession does Nick's father have?
3. How does Nick sustain his injury?
(a) He falls on an icy sidewalk
(b) He is hit by a car
(c) He is sucker punched
(d) He falls down stairs
4. What feeling does Nick have on this morning?
(a) That he is homesick
(b) That he wants to remember this morning forever
(c) That he will never die
(d) That he does not want to leave
5. Who is the story in Chapter 8 about?
(a) A Fascist
(b) A Communist
(c) A Nazi
(d) A Democrat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krebs live?
2. Who comes for Nick's father for help while he and Nick are on a fishing trip?
3. What are Nick and Marjorie doing as the story begins?
4. What war does the narrator mention in the memoir for Chapter 1?
5. What is the personality of the answer to #101
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)