|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
(a) He is too tired to go any farther
(b) He has sprained his ankle
(c) He doesn't have any sinkers
(d) He has a migraine
2. What do Nick and Marjorie see?
(a) A defunct lumber mill
(b) A car accident
(c) A shooting star
(d) A tornado
3. In what year does the story for Chapter 7 take place?
4. What does the Matador confess to the narrator at the cafe?
(a) He is not a very good bullfighter
(b) He is terminally ill
(c) He never wanted to be a bullfighter
(d) He is quitting the profession
5. Nick accuses Marjorie of always _____________________.
(a) tipping the boat
(b) forgetting the matches
(c) laughing at the wrong moments
(d) knowing everything
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
2. What does Nick say is no longer any fun?
3. What is the name of the young man who is the central character in the story for Chapter 11?
4. Where does Krebs live?
5. What is Nick's mood?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)