|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Matador confess to the narrator at the cafe?
(a) He is quitting the profession
(b) He never wanted to be a bullfighter
(c) He is not a very good bullfighter
(d) He is terminally ill
2. Who is Krebs?
(a) Nick's sergeant
(b) Nick's best army buddy
(c) A soldier adjusting to civilian life
(d) Nick's recruiting officer
3. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
(a) He is too tired to go any farther
(b) He doesn't have any sinkers
(c) He has a migraine
(d) He has sprained his ankle
4. What does the young wife carry through the streets of town?
(b) Disassembled fishing rods
(d) A picnic basket
5. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
(a) They are going fishing out of season
(b) They are in a bad part of town
(c) It is getting dark
(d) He has forgotten his medicine
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the young man and his wife staying?
2. What do Nick and Marjorie see?
3. What is the narrator doing in the Memoir?
4. What does Krebs' mother allow him to do now?
5. For what does the husband apologize to his wife?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)