|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nick accuses Marjorie of always _____________________.
(a) tipping the boat
(b) laughing at the wrong moments
(c) knowing everything
(d) forgetting the matches
2. What is the location of the Story in Chapter 3?
(a) New Mexico
3. What does Krebs want most of all?
(a) To take a cruise
(b) A car
(c) To move to California
(d) To live without any consequences
4. What does the Matador confess to the narrator at the cafe?
(a) He is quitting the profession
(b) He is not a very good bullfighter
(c) He never wanted to be a bullfighter
(d) He is terminally ill
5. Which one of Nick's friends asks about Marjorie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krebs live?
2. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
3. In the Memoir for Chapter 11, which of the following objects is not thrown into the bullfighting ring?
4. What does Krebs tell about the war?
5. What does Peduzzi try to get before leaving the young American man?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)