|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the young man and his wife staying?
(a) A chalet in Switzerland
(b) A hostel in Germany
(c) A bed and breakfast in Connecticut
(d) A hotel in Italy
2. What does Krebs' mother allow him to do now?
(a) Get a job
(b) Bring a girl home for dinner
(c) Move to a bigger city
(d) Take the car in the evenings
3. For what does the husband apologize to his wife?
(a) Losing their passports
(b) Losing the hotel key
(c) Forgetting the fishing license
(d) Speaking sharply to her
4. In what year does the story for Chapter 7 take place?
5. What does the young wife carry through the streets of town?
(b) A picnic basket
(d) Disassembled fishing rods
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
2. What do Peduzzi and the American couple stop for as they walk through the streets?
3. What does Krebs tell about the war?
4. What does the Matador confess to the narrator at the cafe?
5. Where does Krebs live?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)