|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krebs want most of all?
(a) To take a cruise
(b) To live without any consequences
(c) To move to California
(d) A car
2. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
(a) They are in a bad part of town
(b) They are going fishing out of season
(c) He has forgotten his medicine
(d) It is getting dark
3. For what does the husband apologize to his wife?
(a) Speaking sharply to her
(b) Forgetting the fishing license
(c) Losing their passports
(d) Losing the hotel key
4. What are Nick and Marjorie doing as the story begins?
(a) Rowing in a boat
(c) Riding bicycles
(d) Playing tennis
5. What has Marjorie brought along tonight?
(a) A picnic lunch
(b) A transistor radio
(d) A bottle of champagne
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Krebs?
2. What do Nick and Marjorie see?
3. In the Memoir for Chapter 11, which of the following objects is not thrown into the bullfighting ring?
4. What is the location of the Story in Chapter 3?
5. Where does Krebs plan to go to get a job?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)