|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krebs tell about the war?
(a) His actual experiences
(d) Occasional stories
2. For what does the husband apologize to his wife?
(a) Losing their passports
(b) Speaking sharply to her
(c) Forgetting the fishing license
(d) Losing the hotel key
3. What does Nick say is no longer any fun?
(d) Skinny dipping
4. In the Memoir for Chapter 11, which of the following objects is not thrown into the bullfighting ring?
(a) Coca-Cola cans
(b) Leather wine bottles
5. What makes Krebs' mother cry?
(a) When Krebs slaps her
(b) When Krebs and his father fight
(c) When Krebs says he does not love anybody
(d) When Krebs says he is going to reenlist
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location of the Memoir for Chapter 3?
2. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
3. Which one of Nick's friends asks about Marjorie?
4. What is Nick's mood?
5. What does Peduzzi try to get before leaving the young American man?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)