|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young man who is the central character in the story for Chapter 11?
(c) He is not named
2. Why are Nick and Marjorie together on this night?
(a) To elope
(b) To go skinny dipping
(c) To go to a dance
(d) To set night lines for trout
3. What do Peduzzi and the American couple stop for as they walk through the streets?
(a) Puppet show
(c) Flea market
4. What does Krebs want most of all?
(a) A car
(b) To live without any consequences
(c) To move to California
(d) To take a cruise
5. Who is Marjorie?
(a) Nick's mother
(b) Nick's piano teacher
(c) Nick's sister
(d) Nick's girlfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the young man in the story?
2. What makes the husband nervous as they walk through the streets of town?
3. Who is Peduzzi?
4. Where are the young man and his wife staying?
5. For what does the husband apologize to his wife?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)