Quiz: Chapter 10 to Chapter 11
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the young man who is the central character in the story for Chapter 11?
d) He is not named
2. Why does the husband decide to return to the hotel?
a) He has a migraine
b) He doesn't have any sinkers
c) He is too tired to go any farther
d) He has sprained his ankle
3. What nationality is the young man in the story?
4. What does the maid give the wife?
a) An umbrella
b) Fresh towels
c) Clean laundry
d) A hair dryer
5. What is sitting under a table in...
This section contains 260 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)