|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Revolution and Restoration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates a harsh feudal system when it comes to land ownership and taxation?
(a) The "Spaniard" system.
(b) The "pobre" system.
(c) The "encomienda" system.
(d) The "esclavitud" system.
2. Why is this one language taught?
(a) To keep an aspect of the Philippine culture.
(b) To remember the occupation by the Spanish.
(c) To unite the population.
(d) To keep the Portuguese language alive.
3. Where do these two groups bicker?
(a) On TV.
(b) On the battle field.
(c) Over the telephone.
(d) Over the telephone and on TV.
4. On what day is Pearl Harbor attacked?
(a) November 7, 1940.
(b) December 7, 1941.
(c) December 7, 1940.
(d) November 7, 1941.
5. What does the American intelligence community decide about Quirino?
(a) He must be promoted.
(b) He must go.
(c) He must be the leader of the Philippines.
(d) He must be murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cory Aquino reluctantly decide to do in 1985?
2. In mid-1900, what hope is Aguinaldo still holding out?
3. How does Colonel Douglas MacArthur distinguish himself in the waning years of World War I?
4. Where does Marcos excel?
5. What were the Philippines to the Spanish initially?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)