|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Revolution and Restoration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks does it take to reach the Pacific Ocean?
2. What do the Americans do to the village of Caloocan?
(a) They overwhelm it and burn it to the ground.
(b) They protect it.
(c) They convert it to Christianity.
(d) They save it.
3. When does the crew gaze upon the Philippines for the first time?
(a) March 1621.
(b) April 1621.
(c) March 1521.
(d) April 1521.
4. How do MacArthur's troops soon find themselves after he makes this decision?
(a) Lacking in food and water.
(b) Trapped by the Americans.
(c) Freed from the Japanese.
5. Does Taft find that the Filipino people are satisfied with U.S. rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Taft recommend U.S. sponsorship?
2. Who do the Japanese instill as bogus Filipino president?
3. How would one describe Quezon?
4. What does the American intelligence community decide about Quirino?
5. In the spirit of "benevolent assimilation," General Otis focuses army resources towards what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)