|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, MacArthur's Mandate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the commission reports recommend?
(a) Voluntary autonomy.
(b) Enforced dependence.
(c) Voluntary dependence.
(d) Enforced autonomy.
2. Who helps Quezon climb the ladder of Filipino culture?
(a) His wife.
(b) His wealthy parents.
(c) His Filipino elders.
(d) His American elders.
3. How does MacArthur feel about being reassigned to the Philippines?
4. What does Quezon complete with William Atkinson Jones?
(a) A bill to grant Philippine independence in five years.
(b) A bill to grant Philippine independence in one year.
(c) A bill to grant Philippine independence in eight years.
(d) A bill to grant Philippine independence in two years.
5. Privately, what does Osmena tell Harrison?
(a) To leave the Filipinos alone.
(b) To hurry up.
(c) To go back to the United States.
(d) To slow down and do things right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops does Filipino General Luna quickly get to surround the city of Manila?
2. Why does a rebellion in Cuba get much attention in the United States?
3. How do priests adapt to life in the Philippines?
4. Why does this person agree to depart for Manila to take the position of governor?
5. How is Aguinaldo captured?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)