|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, MacArthur's Mandate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Quezon go to Washington D.C.?
(a) He would like to see the nation's capital.
(b) He is invited by the President of the United States.
(c) He is running for an American political office.
(d) He is a Filipino representative.
2. Why is Douglas sent home?
(a) He does not enjoy his time in the Philippines.
(b) He contracts a bad case of malaria.
(c) He become ill with pneumonia.
(d) His duties are complete.
3. What begins roaming the countryside, killing American collaborators?
(a) Japanese death squads.
(b) Filipino clergy.
(c) Filipino death squads.
(d) Former United States soldiers.
4. After two months at sea, where do the ships reach?
5. How does MacArthur feel about being reassigned to the Philippines?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Filipinos gain power and prestige, what happens to their relationship with Spain?
2. When Roosevelt takes over as acting secretary, he looks at means of overthrowing who in Cuba and the Philippines?
3. By the end of the day, how many Filipinos are dead?
4. What does U.S. trade do to the gap between rich and poor?
5. How is Aguinaldo captured?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)