|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Civilizing with a Krag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much difficulty do the Americans have winning most skirmishes?
(a) They easily win skirmishes.
(b) They have a difficult time winning skirmishes.
(c) They do not win skirmishes.
(d) They have some trouble winning skirmishes.
2. How many troops does Filipino General Luna quickly get to surround the city of Manila?
3. The connection between the United States and _________________ is both long lasting and complex.
(b) The Philippines.
4. From where does the Spaniards' main threat come?
(a) English, Portuguese, Chinese, and Dutch nations.
(b) Iranian, Pakistani, Mongolian, and Puerto Rican nations.
(c) Argentinian, Chilean, Brazilian, and Venezuelan nations.
(d) Japanese, Swedish, Indian, and Italian nations.
5. What do the Americans do to the village of Caloocan?
(a) They overwhelm it and burn it to the ground.
(b) They save it.
(c) They protect it.
(d) They convert it to Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stories heavily influence the natives?
2. When Roosevelt takes over as acting secretary, he looks at means of overthrowing who in Cuba and the Philippines?
3. How does Long react when Roosevelt connives to have a fellow expansionist appointed as the next Navy Commodore?
4. How many weeks does it take to reach the Pacific Ocean?
5. What takes off in Europe and creates a demand for a viable route to the Far East?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)