|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Conjugal Autocracy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the carnage affecting many American troops?
(a) They are becoming less interested in fighting.
(b) They are becoming less aggressive and willing to fight.
(c) They are becoming desensitized.
(d) They are becoming more sensitive to the situation.
2. How do MacArthur's troops soon find themselves after he makes this decision?
(a) Lacking in food and water.
(b) Freed from the Japanese.
(c) Trapped by the Americans.
3. By the end of the day, how many Filipinos are dead?
(a) Three hundred thousand.
(b) Thirteen thousand.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Three thousand.
4. Where is Magellan wrongly charged with corruption, then exonerated?
5. When does Ferdinand Magellan sail for India with a Portuguese fleet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered shocking, just as it is back in the United States?
2. Why is the investigation where Pearl Harbor commanders are punished short lived?
3. From what are U.S. citizens barred in the Philippines?
4. Of what does McKinley have no knowledge?
5. What does U.S. trade do to the gap between rich and poor?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)