|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Conjugal Autocracy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Taft find that the Filipino people are satisfied with U.S. rule?
2. How has the Filipino perception of the United States changed over the years?
(a) From occupying nation to protector.
(b) From foe to friend.
(c) From protector to occupying nation.
(d) From friend to foe.
3. When do the Philippines become officially independent?
(a) July 4, 1936.
(b) July 14, 1936.
(c) July 14, 1946.
(d) July 4, 1946.
4. Under pressure, McKinley appoints Roosevelt as the assistant secretary to whom, who is the secretary of the navy?
(a) Scott Long.
(b) Brandon Long.
(c) Jasper Long.
(d) John Long.
5. What is considered shocking, just as it is back in the United States?
(a) A humid climate.
(b) Religious differences.
(c) Cultural differences.
(d) Racial intermarriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aguinaldo assume that the United States will guarantee for the Philippines?
2. What do Aguinaldo's men do to American prisoners?
3. Why is this one language taught?
4. Who does MacArthur support while turning away his old friend Osmena?
5. Who is Luis Taruc?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)