|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 1-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolf says, "I can't understan this being so _____ on the one day of the year."
2. What does Frank refer to his mother-in-law as in "No Flies on Frank"?
(a) Mrs. Chattower.
(b) Mrs. Withersby.
(c) Mrs. Jacobson.
(d) Mrs. Sutherskill.
3. Randolf notes, "All of a ______ there was amerry timble on the door."
4. Who fires Eric Hearble in "The Fat Growth on Eric Hearble"?
(a) The Headmaster.
(b) The Principal.
(c) The Bus Driver.
(d) The Stewardess.
5. What does Frank's mother-in-law not offer him that has him upset in "No Flies on Frank"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lennon write is going to happen to Nigel in "Good Dog Nigel"?
2. Who asks, "Wart is the secrete of Woebeat Dobby?"
3. Sir says in "At the Denis," "To late, it must be now or______."
4. In "The Fat Growth on Eric Hearble", what does Eric say upon waking up?
5. When do the people have a feast in "The Wrestling Dog"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)