|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, Enter Friendly Fred and The Perfect Crime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ralph react to the cut lip?
(a) He started yelling at Grover Dill as he ran away.
(b) He started crying and cussing.
(c) He threw himself at Grover Dill in a blinding fury of rage.
(d) He ran away to his house with his brother.
2. What does Ralph do to Grover Dill?
(a) He starts laughing at him.
(b) He starts running away from him.
(c) He starts throwing snowballs at him.
(d) He starts pummeling him.
3. Why was Ralph on a blind date?
(a) Ralph did not have plans that night.
(b) Helen's father insisted it be a double date.
(c) Schwartz was scared to go out alone.
(d) Helen really wanted to go out with Ralph.
4. How does Ralph's mother find Ralph during his incident with Grover Dill?
(a) Ralph's friend Flick got his mom.
(b) Ralph's friend Schwartz got his mom.
(c) Ralph's brother got his mom.
(d) Ralph's teacher got his mom.
5. How would Ralph describe Grover Dill as a child?
(a) A bully.
(b) A drop-out.
(c) An athlete.
(d) An intelligent student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Friendly Fred?
2. A family car, a weekly paycheck, and a reputable bowling average are the most important things to:
3. What is Ralph's brilliant idea for "the Graham"?
4. Ralph describes his date as:
5. What color is "the Graham?"
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)