|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, Enter Friendly Fred and The Perfect Crime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ralph's date behaving?
(a) She is laughing at all of Ralph's jokes.
(b) She is not saying anything.
(c) She is shy.
(d) She talks incessantly.
2. Someone who spends their Saturdays looking for a good deal is called:
(a) The Old Man.
(b) A used-car nut.
(c) A bargain hunter.
(d) A friendly fella.
3. How does Ralph describe "the rest of us?"
(a) Everyone but the Official People.
(b) Everyone that is not in a secret membership club.
(c) Everyone in a secret membership club.
(d) The kids who know the radio show theme songs.
4. What resides inside every male child, according to Ralph?
(a) An adult voice.
(b) A childish sense of humor.
(c) A Tasmanian Devil.
(d) A childish sense of adventure.
5. What did Grover Dill do to make Ralph's lip bleed?
(a) He tripped Ralph.
(b) He hit Ralph.
(c) He bit Ralph.
(d) He kicked Ralph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ralph's punishment for damaging "the Graham"?
2. Ralph thinks there are several moments in a person's life when:
3. Who pays for "the Graham's" damages?
4. What is Ralph's term for prime ministers, presidents, cabinet members, and stars?
5. What best friend of Ralph is introduced in Chapter 6?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)