|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, Enter Friendly Fred and The Perfect Crime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reaction of Ralph's father when he finds out "the Graham" has been damaged?
(a) He mumbles and walks away.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He claims responsibility.
(d) He is furious.
2. Why was Ralph on a blind date?
(a) Helen really wanted to go out with Ralph.
(b) Helen's father insisted it be a double date.
(c) Schwartz was scared to go out alone.
(d) Ralph did not have plans that night.
3. Why did Ralph get sick after the incident with Grover Dill?
(a) He had soap in his mouth from the cussing.
(b) He was sick with guilt, shame, and fear.
(c) He ate too much at dinner.
(d) He caught a cold from being out in the snow.
4. How does Ralph describe "the rest of us?"
(a) Everyone in a secret membership club.
(b) Everyone that is not in a secret membership club.
(c) The kids who know the radio show theme songs.
(d) Everyone but the Official People.
5. A family car, a weekly paycheck, and a reputable bowling average are the most important things to:
(c) East coasters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Ralph describe Grover Dill as a child?
2. How does everyone travel during the blind date?
3. What color is "the Graham?"
4. To whom does Cleopatra pale in comparison?
5. How does Ralph's mother find Ralph during his incident with Grover Dill?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)