|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, Enter Friendly Fred and The Perfect Crime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the light of Truth?
2. How does everyone travel during the blind date?
(a) By walking.
(b) By streetcar.
(c) By bus.
(d) By car.
3. Ralph describes his date as:
(a) He did not comment on his date.
(b) The worst-looking girl he has ever seen.
(c) Someone with whom he did not have the courage to speak.
(d) The best-looking girl he has ever seen.
4. How is "the Graham" damaged?
(a) A neighbor kid hit it.
(b) No one knows.
(c) Ralph polishes too hard.
(d) Ralph scrapes the fender.
5. Someone who spends their Saturdays looking for a good deal is called:
(a) A bargain hunter.
(b) A used-car nut.
(c) The Old Man.
(d) A friendly fella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph do to Grover Dill?
2. How does Ralph describe "the rest of us?"
3. What did Grover Dill do to make Ralph's lip bleed?
4. Ralph thinks there are several moments in a person's life when:
5. What resides inside every male child, according to Ralph?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)