Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
(a) As a relief.
(b) As necessary.
(c) As an infection.
(d) As poison.
2. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
3. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
(a) To remove the bullets out commemorative decoration.
(b) To cremate his body.
(c) To keep Joy's body from the non-Party members.
(d) To keep the men together.
4. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
(c) Doc Burton.
5. What does Mac hope will happen once again, the same as with Burke, to incite the men to fight?
(a) Becoming a turncoat.
(b) Rebelling against the cause.
(c) Dying for the cause.
(d) Spilling a little blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shot during the scuffle involving scabs?
2. Who has left the camp?
3. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
4. What does Mac want to do for retaliation against what is set on fire?
5. Why does Mac decide against putting Joy on public display during the funeral march?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)