|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
2. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
(a) He ate bad meat.
(b) He took pills.
(c) He has not eaten.
(d) He is constipated.
3. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
(a) Bring in extra police.
(b) Pass an ordinance against gathering.
(c) Cave in to the strikers' demands.
(d) Throw everyone in jail.
4. What does Jim wonder that Dan should be doing instead of manual labor?
(a) Union work.
(b) Working the charity system.
5. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(a) Land mines.
(b) Rock throwers.
(d) Armored trucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
2. Who approaches Jim and Mac saying that the committee wants a report?
3. To what does Doc Burton compare Jim's feelings toward the cause that offends Jim?
4. What name does the paper call the pickers?
5. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)