|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Doc Burton compare Jim's feelings toward the cause that offends Jim?
2. What are the only two punishments of the Party?
(a) Physical punishment and solitary confinement.
(b) Hard labor and fines.
(c) Reprimand and expulsion.
(d) Lecture and punishment.
3. How does Harry describe the life of a Party member to Jim?
(a) An unparalleled and enoyable existence.
(b) An easier life than that of non-Party members.
(c) Becoming a robot that is controlled by the Party.
(d) A life of hard work and poverty.
4. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
(a) Doc Burton.
5. What does the orchard superintendent offer London in return for doing what he asks?
(b) A hefty severance sum.
(c) A steady job.
(d) A political position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accuses Mac of being insensitive and cold-blooded after Mac says he wants to take Joy's body back to camp?
2. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
3. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
4. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
5. Why are prices inflated at the company store?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)