|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
(a) His admittance to being a red.
(b) The dogs.
(c) Offering of money.
(d) Mac's relatability.
2. Out of spite, what does Anderson do to Jim and Mac?
(a) Reports them.
(b) Beats them.
(c) Takes them to jail.
(d) Shoots them.
3. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
(b) Doc Burton.
4. What story does Joy recount to explain why his hands are crushed?
(a) He tried to break into a non-Party member's home.
(b) He punched a non-Party member too hard.
(c) Non-Party members rode over his hand with a horse.
(d) He fought off a police officer's dog.
5. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
(a) Taking a cop hostage.
(b) Stabbing a cop in the shoulder with a pocketknife.
(c) Drunk and disorderly.
(d) Public disturbance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
2. Who is shot during the scuffle involving scabs?
3. Who does Mac suggest for general chairman because he has a cooler head than London?
4. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
5. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)