|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
(a) Not allow the funeral.
(b) Help out the strikers.
(c) Apologize for Joy.
(d) Shoot Mac.
2. What does Mac claim will do Jim no good without on-the-scene training and experience?
(a) Passion for the cause.
(b) All of the books he has read.
(c) Hatred for the rat race.
(d) Physical ability.
3. Who does London wish he could have gotten out of the strikers' camp?
(b) Mac and Jim.
(c) Lisa and her baby.
(d) Doc Burton.
4. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) Non-Party members.
(b) The Growers' Association.
(d) Party members.
5. What does London do to an outside agitator that tries to get the crowd to attack him?
(a) He shatters the man's jaw.
(b) He turns the crowd on him.
(c) He shoots him.
(d) He denounces him as a scab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
2. What image ends Chapter 11?
3. Where does the paper accuse the strikers of coming from?
4. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
5. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)