|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac want to do for retaliation against what is set on fire?
(a) Beat up strikebreakers.
(b) Put Joy's body on display.
(c) Burn Hunter's house.
(d) Assassinate the Valley owners.
2. What does Mac say has just happened to the pickers in Torgas Valley that could help incite a riot?
(a) The pickers' leader has been incarcerated.
(b) They have been given a pay cut by the Growers' Association.
(c) There have been mass layoffs.
(d) The pickers have organized a coup.
3. What was Dan's occupation before becoming a migrant crop worker?
(b) Crop supervisor.
(c) A tree-topper.
(d) An engineer.
4. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
(b) A gun.
(c) A smoke.
(d) A beer.
5. Where does the paper accuse the strikers of coming from?
(a) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the orchard superintendent offer London in return for doing what he asks?
2. What does Mac hope will happen once again, the same as with Burke, to incite the men to fight?
3. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
4. What are the only two punishments of the Party?
5. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)