|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
(c) Doc Burton.
2. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
3. What does Harry do to show that he is considering Jim for Party membership?
(a) Signs his name on Jim's application.
(b) Folds the corner of Jim's application.
(c) Folds the application into an envelope.
(d) Puts Jim's application in an acceptance file.
4. For what does Harry express surprise concerning Jim's past?
(a) Jim's connection to his father, a non-Party member.
(b) Jim's lack of connection to the Party thus far.
(c) Jim's quick and sudden submission to the Party.
(d) Jim's quitting high school.
5. What does Mac say on the platform with Jim's dead body?
(a) The strike is officially off.
(b) That he has given up.
(c) The same speech he gave for Joy.
(d) That he will avenge Jim's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mac explain vigilantes to Jim; what are they?
2. Where does Mac send Sam after he has killed his captor and escaped?
3. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
4. Who sends out the squads of men the morning following Joy's death?
5. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)