|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mac's dream about the the strike and causing a lot of fuss?
(a) The Growers' Association will give in to their demands.
(b) The strikers will start their own association.
(c) The whole district is organized by spring.
(d) The Growers' Association will dissolve.
2. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
(a) Animalistic tendencies.
(b) Group man.
(c) Angry man.
(d) Irrational thought.
3. How does London react to Mac's suggestion for someone else as general chairman?
(a) He denies.
(b) He is infuriated.
(c) He leaves the Party.
(d) He agrees.
4. Who is elected chairman of the strikers?
5. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Five hundred.
(b) Nine hundred.
(c) Seven hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
2. What names does London use to refer to Jim and Mac at the end of Chapter 5 when speaking with Dakin?
3. What do Jim and Mac find out has also happened to Anderson?
4. Why does Dakin lose his mind, bite a cop, and end up incarcerated?
5. What is set on fire that enrages the men and sparks the impending riot?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)