|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
(a) Nutrition bars.
2. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
3. Why does Jim suggest removing his bandage when the men come in to discuss shutting down the strike?
(a) To make the men feel bad.
(b) To hit the men in the face.
(c) To promote blood flow.
(d) To show he is not afraid.
4. What does the sheriff drive into the camp on?
(a) A limosine.
(b) A large dump truck.
(c) A loud motorcycle.
(d) A bus.
5. What is in London's tent when he invites Mac and Jim inside?
(a) Canned sardines.
(b) Stacks of bananas.
(c) Raw meat.
(d) Canned peaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
2. Who does Mac predict will soon join the Party?
3. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
4. What is set on fire that enrages the men and sparks the impending riot?
5. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)