|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the orchard superintendent threaten to do if London does not comply?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Blacklist them all.
(c) Banish them from the city.
(d) Jail them for life.
2. How does Mac explain vigilantes to Jim; what are they?
(a) Men who are bored.
(b) Men without direction.
(c) Guys who like to hurt people.
3. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
(a) Political officials.
(b) Young kids.
(c) Deputies on motorcycles.
(d) Party members.
4. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
(a) He is not convicted enough to his beliefs.
(b) He is too far left.
(c) He is too narrow minded.
(d) He does not know enough about the Party.
5. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(b) Armored trucks.
(c) Land mines.
(d) Rock throwers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim muse about wishing he could do?
2. How much does Bolter, the new president of the fruit Growers' Association, offer to raise the wages of the strikers?
3. What does Sam brag about being a part of?
4. To what does Doc Burton compare Jim's feelings toward the cause that offends Jim?
5. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)