|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
2. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
(a) The Du Barry.
(b) The Propagandist.
(c) The Don Juan.
(d) The Instigator.
3. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(b) Dan is not able to walk well.
(c) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(d) Dan's hip is not healing.
4. Where is the hideout that Mac tells Jim about in case either of them is seized?
(a) On a train.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In an abandoned building.
5. Where does the paper accuse the strikers of coming from?
(b) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dick believes he is spotted for vagrancy, who does he send for to replace him?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
3. How does London react to Mac's suggestion for someone else as general chairman?
4. What are the squads of men being sent out to do?
5. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)