|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa observe about Dan when she visits him in his tent?
(a) He is getting better.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He needs another enema.
(d) He needs more food.
2. What does Doc Burton say to Mac about Joy's body?
(a) It need to be buried immediately.
(b) It can be revived.
(c) It cannot be cremated.
(d) It must be released to a coroner.
3. In Chapter 11, what is the incident that Mac claims will enrage the men?
(a) Doc Burton quits.
(b) Secret land mines.
(c) Inedible food.
(d) Another death.
4. Where is the hideout that Mac tells Jim about in case either of them is seized?
(a) In an abandoned building.
(b) On a train.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) On a boat.
5. What does Jim report to the checker as the cause of the anger among strikers?
(a) A sack of rotten apples.
(b) Can of bad fish.
(c) Unfair wages.
(d) Unsanitary conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
2. What does Mac wish he could get for Doc Burton?
3. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
4. Who is shot during the scuffle involving scabs?
5. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)