|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Seven hundred.
(b) Nine hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
2. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
(a) Apologize for Joy.
(b) Shoot Mac.
(c) Help out the strikers.
(d) Not allow the funeral.
3. Where is the hideout that Mac tells Jim about in case either of them is seized?
(a) On a boat.
(b) In an abandoned building.
(c) On a train.
(d) Under a bridge.
4. Out of spite, what does Anderson do to Jim and Mac?
(a) Reports them.
(b) Shoots them.
(c) Takes them to jail.
(d) Beats them.
5. What does Jim see as the similarity between his father and Joy?
(a) They were both hit too many times in the head.
(b) They simply like to fight.
(c) They both understood what the Party needs.
(d) They were/are willing to die for the Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image ends Chapter 11?
2. What does Mac believe will help get the people on their side in light of Joy's death?
3. What does Jim muse about wishing he could do?
4. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
5. What does London offer to give the men to eat at the end of Chapter 14?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)