|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dakin better off than most other migrant workers?
(a) He pays dues to the Valley men.
(b) He works both sides.
(c) He does delivery work.
(d) His wife comes from a wealthy family.
2. Who does the checker try to bribe for information at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What are the men doing before that they have to be sent out to do something?
(a) Breaking the strike.
(b) Fighting among themselves.
(c) Losing faith in the cause.
(d) Becoming depressed.
4. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
(d) Doc Burton.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
2. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
3. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
4. What does Mac hope will happen once again, the same as with Burke, to incite the men to fight?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what historical battle does Jim tell Mac to calm his worries?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)