|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa observe about Dan when she visits him in his tent?
(a) He needs more food.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He needs another enema.
(d) He is getting better.
2. What does London do to an outside agitator that tries to get the crowd to attack him?
(a) He turns the crowd on him.
(b) He shatters the man's jaw.
(c) He shoots him.
(d) He denounces him as a scab.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
4. What ordinance does Mac predict the county will pass in the event of a strike?
(a) Congregation made illegal.
(b) Picking made illegal.
(c) Separate but equal rights for pickers.
(d) Soliciting donations made illegal.
5. What does London suggest that Mac do for Joy's funeral in the morning?
(a) Divert attention from Joy to the cause.
(b) Make the speech.
(c) Start a riot.
(d) Lead the march.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Jim and Mac on their way back from Anderson's land?
2. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
3. What do Jim and Mac find out has also happened to Anderson?
4. Why does Dakin lose his mind, bite a cop, and end up incarcerated?
5. For what reason does Mac want reassurance from Doc Burton that he has no civil or legal problems?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)