|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the strikers given to get out of the county?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Dusk the next day.
(c) Until daylight.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
2. Who is elected squad leader?
(b) Doc Burton.
3. For what reason does Mac want reassurance from Doc Burton that he has no civil or legal problems?
(a) His job.
(d) His financial welfare.
4. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
(a) Everyone likes him.
(b) He commands little respect.
(c) Everyone hates him.
(d) He is not a likable person.
5. What does Mac tell Dick to do to raise bail for Joy?
(a) Open their safe with the secret stash of money.
(b) Round up sympathizers.
(c) Ask for change on the street.
(d) Break into a local store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dakin lose his mind, bite a cop, and end up incarcerated?
2. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
3. Who does London name as Doc Burton's right-hand-man?
4. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
5. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)