|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in London's tent when he invites Mac and Jim inside?
(a) Canned sardines.
(b) Canned peaches.
(c) Stacks of bananas.
(d) Raw meat.
2. Who disappears in Chapter 13?
(d) Doc Burton.
3. What does Mac wish he could get for Doc Burton?
(b) A woman.
(c) More disinfectant.
(d) More armed guards.
4. What does Jim see as the similarity between his father and Joy?
(a) They were/are willing to die for the Party.
(b) They simply like to fight.
(c) They were both hit too many times in the head.
(d) They both understood what the Party needs.
5. What does Jim report to the checker as the cause of the anger among strikers?
(a) Can of bad fish.
(b) A sack of rotten apples.
(c) Unfair wages.
(d) Unsanitary conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the orchard superintendent threaten to do if London does not comply?
2. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
3. How does Jim die?
4. What does Jim muse about wishing he could do?
5. Who does London name as Doc Burton's right-hand-man?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)