|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
(a) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
2. What does Mac give to Joy so that he stops bothering Jim's typing?
(a) A book on political warfare.
(b) A letter from his family.
(c) A documentary film on the Party.
(d) A copy of New Masses.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
4. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
5. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
(a) Gather blankets and pillows.
(b) Take pictures.
(c) Document the birth in a journal.
(d) Burn the birthing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dick believes he is spotted for vagrancy, who does he send for to replace him?
2. Who is elected chairman of the strikers?
3. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
4. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
5. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)