|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry Nilson have of Jim's when Jim reaches his office?
(a) Jim's belongings.
(b) Jim's application.
(c) Jim's paycheks.
(d) Jim's dog.
2. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
(a) He is too far left.
(b) He is not convicted enough to his beliefs.
(c) He is too narrow minded.
(d) He does not know enough about the Party.
3. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Nine hundred.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Seven hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
4. Who does Mac suggest for general chairman because he has a cooler head than London?
(b) Doc Burton.
5. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
(a) Party members.
(b) Deputies on motorcycles.
(c) Young kids.
(d) Political officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the squads of men being sent out to do?
2. What does Doc Burton say he is almost out of?
3. How many men are in the squads sent out?
4. Who hops off the train and is shot three times?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 10, how do the men feel in the morning following Joy's death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)