|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
2. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
(d) Doc Burton.
3. Who is shot during the scuffle involving scabs?
4. What does Lisa tell Jim because she feels close to him?
5. What are Jim and Mac doing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Picking cotton.
(b) Fixing a wagon.
(c) Clearing fields.
(d) Picking apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Jim and Mac saying that the committee wants a report?
2. Who does the orchard superintendent tell London to get rid of?
3. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
4. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
5. Who accuses Mac of being insensitive and cold-blooded after Mac says he wants to take Joy's body back to camp?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)