|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Mac of being insensitive and cold-blooded after Mac says he wants to take Joy's body back to camp?
(b) Doc Burton.
2. Who is shot during the scuffle involving scabs?
3. In Chapter 11, what is the incident that Mac claims will enrage the men?
(a) Doc Burton quits.
(b) Inedible food.
(c) Secret land mines.
(d) Another death.
4. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
(b) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred.
5. What does London suggest that Mac do for Joy's funeral in the morning?
(a) Divert attention from Joy to the cause.
(b) Make the speech.
(c) Start a riot.
(d) Lead the march.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
2. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What does Mac give to Joy so that he stops bothering Jim's typing?
4. Who has left the camp?
5. What does Dakin predict the growers will bring in if the workers organize a strike?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)