|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Harry express surprise concerning Jim's past?
(a) Jim's quitting high school.
(b) Jim's quick and sudden submission to the Party.
(c) Jim's connection to his father, a non-Party member.
(d) Jim's lack of connection to the Party thus far.
2. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
(c) Doc Burton.
3. Who does London name as Doc Burton's right-hand-man?
4. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan's hip is not healing.
(b) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(c) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(d) Dan is not able to walk well.
5. What does Doc Burton say he is almost out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the squads of men being sent out to do?
2. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
3. Why is Lisa a little embarrassed when Jim stops to talk to her?
4. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what historical battle does Jim tell Mac to calm his worries?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)