|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
3. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A violin.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A drum.
(d) A harmonica.
4. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(a) Does not care.
5. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) Non-Party members.
(b) The Growers' Association.
(d) Party members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
2. Who decides to join the Party?
3. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
4. Who hops off the train and is shot three times?
5. Why does Jim want to join the Party?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)