|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
2. Who is shot during the scuffle involving scabs?
3. In Chapter 11, what is the incident that Mac claims will enrage the men?
(a) Secret land mines.
(b) Another death.
(c) Inedible food.
(d) Doc Burton quits.
4. What mysterious story from his childhood does Jim reminisce about in the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) His sister's disappearance in school.
(b) The raids on his neighbor's houses.
(c) How the Party first came into existence.
(d) A public hanging of a Party member.
5. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It would have devastated the men.
(b) London would never speak to him again.
(c) It would have been worth the gamble.
(d) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are in the squads sent out?
2. What does Mac notice as strange when he looks up at the watchers on the nearby buildings?
3. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
4. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
5. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)