|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
2. Why does Mac think he should put Joy on public display during the funeral march?
(a) To make non-Party members feel bad.
(b) For dramatics.
(c) To fire up the men.
(d) To drum up sympathizers.
3. For what does Harry express surprise concerning Jim's past?
(a) Jim's lack of connection to the Party thus far.
(b) Jim's quitting high school.
(c) Jim's quick and sudden submission to the Party.
(d) Jim's connection to his father, a non-Party member.
4. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
(a) The use of automatic weapons.
(b) Enraged policemen.
(c) American Legionnaires.
(d) Tear gas.
5. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Wait three days to bury Joy.
(b) Dig their own latrines.
(c) Hunt for their own food.
(d) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
2. Why does Harry make a point of taking the paper with him when he takes Jim to the house?
3. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
4. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
5. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)