|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
(a) Deputies on motorcycles.
(b) Party members.
(c) Young kids.
(d) Political officials.
2. Who does the orchard superintendent tell London to get rid of?
(a) Jim and Dan.
(b) Dakin and his truck.
(c) Doc Burton and Anderson.
(d) Mac and Jim.
3. What does Jim Nolan understand that his landlady will not do when he leaves the rooming house?
(a) Let him come back to the rooming house.
(b) Help him find a new apartment.
(c) Give him back his week's advance.
(d) Write him a good reference.
4. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
(a) Apologize for Joy.
(b) Not allow the funeral.
(c) Help out the strikers.
(d) Shoot Mac.
5. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(a) Armored trucks.
(b) Land mines.
(d) Rock throwers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
2. What does Sam claim to be blacklisted as?
3. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
4. What does Harry Nilson have of Jim's when Jim reaches his office?
5. How does Mac explain vigilantes to Jim; what are they?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)