|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The subway.
(b) A boat.
(c) A cop car.
(d) A freight train.
2. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
(c) Sanitary bathrooms.
(d) A doctor.
3. What does Sam brag about being a part of?
(a) The Blood Thursday riot.
(b) A gang of spies.
(c) A family of rioters.
(d) The Portland Purge.
4. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
5. What does Jim wonder that Dan should be doing instead of manual labor?
(a) Working the charity system.
(c) Union work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac want from the strike chairman after seeing the false newspaper headline?
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what historical battle does Jim tell Mac to calm his worries?
3. What does Doc Burton say to Mac about Joy's body?
4. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
5. What does Mac believe will help get the people on their side in light of Joy's death?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)