|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What as Mac sent away for the previous night that he expects the next morning?
2. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A drum.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A violin.
3. What are the squads of men being sent out to do?
(a) Kill non-Party members.
(b) Mourn Joy.
(c) Raise funds for Joy's funeral.
(d) Find strikebreakers.
4. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
(c) Doc Burton.
5. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
(a) Reading a book in a tree.
(b) A picnic.
(c) Riding his bike.
(d) Swimming in a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
2. What story does Joy recount to explain why his hands are crushed?
3. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
4. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
5. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)