|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Mac caution the men not to eat but they eat anyway because of hunger?
(d) Raw pork.
3. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
(a) Breaks his back.
(b) Breaks his ankle.
(c) Breaks his hip.
(d) Breaks his leg.
4. Why do Harry and Jim decide that using Jim's real name will not be detrimental to Jim's relatives?
(a) They absolve all names once inducted into the Party.
(b) Jim's name is common.
(c) Jim does not have any living relatives.
(d) Identity is nonexistent within the Party.
5. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
(a) Pass an ordinance against gathering.
(b) Bring in extra police.
(c) Throw everyone in jail.
(d) Cave in to the strikers' demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac notice as strange when he looks up at the watchers on the nearby buildings?
2. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
3. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
4. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
5. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)