|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the orchard superintendent tell London to get rid of?
(a) Dakin and his truck.
(b) Mac and Jim.
(c) Doc Burton and Anderson.
(d) Jim and Dan.
2. What does Mac say has just happened to the pickers in Torgas Valley that could help incite a riot?
(a) The pickers' leader has been incarcerated.
(b) The pickers have organized a coup.
(c) They have been given a pay cut by the Growers' Association.
(d) There have been mass layoffs.
3. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
(a) The Du Barry.
(b) The Instigator.
(c) The Don Juan.
(d) The Propagandist.
4. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
(a) He contradicts himself all the time.
(b) He is not consistent with his lectures.
(c) He changes constantly.
(d) He always sounds like his audience.
5. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
(a) Breaks his back.
(b) Breaks his hip.
(c) Breaks his ankle.
(d) Breaks his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Mac warn will happen if Anderson's farm is touched at all?
2. What does Mac give to Joy so that he stops bothering Jim's typing?
3. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
4. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
5. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)