|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(a) Does not care.
2. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
(a) Throw everyone in jail.
(b) Pass an ordinance against gathering.
(c) Bring in extra police.
(d) Cave in to the strikers' demands.
3. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
(a) He is not convicted enough to his beliefs.
(b) He is too narrow minded.
(c) He is too far left.
(d) He does not know enough about the Party.
4. What is decided that needs to be done at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The strikers need to be motivated.
(b) They need to buy supplies.
(c) Joy must be freed from jail.
(d) Jim needs to buy jeans.
5. Who stops Jim and Mac on their way back from Anderson's land?
(b) Group of kids.
(c) Three vigilantes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the checker try to bribe for information at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Why does Dakin lose his mind, bite a cop, and end up incarcerated?
3. What names does London use to refer to Jim and Mac at the end of Chapter 5 when speaking with Dakin?
4. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
5. Why does Harry make a point of taking the paper with him when he takes Jim to the house?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)