|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) The Growers' Association.
(c) Party members.
(d) Non-Party members.
2. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
(a) Party members.
(b) Deputies on motorcycles.
(c) Young kids.
(d) Political officials.
3. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A drum.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A violin.
(d) A harmonica.
4. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
(a) Not trying to get the men to join the Party.
(b) Not fighting the men.
(c) Soap-boxing to Jim.
(d) Bluffing to the men.
5. For what reason does Mac want reassurance from Doc Burton that he has no civil or legal problems?
(a) His financial welfare.
(b) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
2. What does Mac claim will do Jim no good without on-the-scene training and experience?
3. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
4. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)