|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
2. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
(a) Swimming in a lake.
(b) Reading a book in a tree.
(c) A picnic.
(d) Riding his bike.
3. What does Jim claim men can gain from doing such work that the Party has them do?
(c) Clear thinking.
4. Who does London name as Doc Burton's right-hand-man?
5. Who does the checker try to bribe for information at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim hear at the end of Chapter 6 before he falls asleep?
2. What was Dan's occupation before becoming a migrant crop worker?
3. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Mac warn will happen if Anderson's farm is touched at all?
4. What does Jim Nolan understand that his landlady will not do when he leaves the rooming house?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)