|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ordinance does Mac predict the county will pass in the event of a strike?
(a) Separate but equal rights for pickers.
(b) Soliciting donations made illegal.
(c) Congregation made illegal.
(d) Picking made illegal.
2. What is decided that needs to be done at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) They need to buy supplies.
(b) Joy must be freed from jail.
(c) Jim needs to buy jeans.
(d) The strikers need to be motivated.
3. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
(a) Wily foxes.
(b) Hunted prey.
(c) Hunting dogs.
(d) Observant owls.
4. How does London react to Mac's suggestion for someone else as general chairman?
(a) He leaves the Party.
(b) He is infuriated.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He denies.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
(a) He made a speech about people starving.
(b) He was followed to his home one night.
(c) She was discovered to be related to Mac.
(d) She was housing Party members.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
2. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
3. Who approaches Jim and Mac saying that the committee wants a report?
4. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
5. How many men are in the squads sent out?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)