|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
(a) A smoke.
(b) A beer.
(c) A gun.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
3. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
(a) Sanitary bathrooms.
(b) A doctor.
4. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
(a) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
5. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Harry and Jim decide that using Jim's real name will not be detrimental to Jim's relatives?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
3. For what reason does Jim tell Harry that he was jailed for a vagrancy charge?
4. What story does Joy recount to explain why his hands are crushed?
5. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)