|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy does Mac use when thinking about striking?
(a) Immediate and decisive.
(b) The long view.
(c) Guerilla tactics.
(d) The band aid theory.
2. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) One man.
(b) Four men.
(c) Three men.
(d) Two men.
3. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
(a) Climbs up a tree.
(b) Hides behind a rock.
(c) Jumps on to a moving train.
(d) Dives into a river.
4. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
(a) Jim will lose his hatred.
(b) Jim will die for the Party.
(c) Jim will take over the Party.
(d) Jim will not enjoy the Party.
5. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
(a) Take pictures.
(b) Gather blankets and pillows.
(c) Document the birth in a journal.
(d) Burn the birthing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
3. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
4. How does Mac explain vigilantes to Jim; what are they?
5. What are the men doing before that they have to be sent out to do something?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)