|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
(a) Enraged policemen.
(b) The use of automatic weapons.
(c) American Legionnaires.
(d) Tear gas.
2. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
4. What does the orchard superintendent threaten to do if London does not comply?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Banish them from the city.
(c) Blacklist them all.
(d) Jail them for life.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
2. Why do Harry and Jim decide that using Jim's real name will not be detrimental to Jim's relatives?
3. Who accuses Mac of being insensitive and cold-blooded after Mac says he wants to take Joy's body back to camp?
4. What are the squads of men being sent out to do?
5. Who do Mac and Jim convince Al of letting them meet while at his Lunch Wagon?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)