|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in the squads sent out?
2. What does Jim wonder that Dan should be doing instead of manual labor?
(a) Working the charity system.
(c) Union work.
3. What does Harry do to show that he is considering Jim for Party membership?
(a) Puts Jim's application in an acceptance file.
(b) Folds the application into an envelope.
(c) Folds the corner of Jim's application.
(d) Signs his name on Jim's application.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
5. What does Jim hear at the end of Chapter 6 before he falls asleep?
(a) Men conversing.
(b) An owl hooting.
(c) A rooster crowing.
(d) A baby crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Joy recount to explain why his hands are crushed?
2. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
3. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
4. Who does the orchard superintendent tell London to get rid of?
5. What does Mac believe will help get the people on their side in light of Joy's death?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)