|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Mac warn will happen if Anderson's farm is touched at all?
(a) The men will gain more power.
(b) The whole valley will burn.
(c) The Party will dissolve.
(d) The men will lose faith.
2. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
(b) Doc Burton.
3. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Mac caution the men not to eat but they eat anyway because of hunger?
(b) Raw pork.
4. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) One man.
(b) Two men.
(c) Four men.
(d) Three men.
5. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
(a) Offering of money.
(b) His admittance to being a red.
(c) Mac's relatability.
(d) The dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about being a part of?
2. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
3. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
4. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
5. What does Sam claim to be blacklisted as?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)