|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
2. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It would have devastated the men.
(b) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
(c) London would never speak to him again.
(d) It would have been worth the gamble.
3. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) Three men.
(b) Two men.
(c) One man.
(d) Four men.
4. Why do Harry and Jim decide that using Jim's real name will not be detrimental to Jim's relatives?
(a) Jim's name is common.
(b) Identity is nonexistent within the Party.
(c) They absolve all names once inducted into the Party.
(d) Jim does not have any living relatives.
5. Why does Harry make a point of taking the paper with him when he takes Jim to the house?
(a) Someone will take the paper if he does not.
(b) He does not want anyone stealing his ideas.
(c) He does not want Jim to read it.
(d) The cops go through the place regularly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shot during the scuffle involving scabs?
2. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
4. What is Mac's dream about the the strike and causing a lot of fuss?
5. What does Jim Nolan understand that his landlady will not do when he leaves the rooming house?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)