|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry Nilson have of Jim's when Jim reaches his office?
(a) Jim's application.
(b) Jim's belongings.
(c) Jim's dog.
(d) Jim's paycheks.
2. What are the men doing before that they have to be sent out to do something?
(a) Fighting among themselves.
(b) Breaking the strike.
(c) Becoming depressed.
(d) Losing faith in the cause.
3. How many men are in the squads sent out?
4. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(b) Non-Party members.
(c) Party members.
(d) The Growers' Association.
5. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(a) Armored trucks.
(b) Land mines.
(c) Rock throwers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
2. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
3. What is decided that needs to be done at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
5. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)