|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
2. What are the only two punishments of the Party?
(a) Reprimand and expulsion.
(b) Lecture and punishment.
(c) Physical punishment and solitary confinement.
(d) Hard labor and fines.
3. Why are prices inflated at the company store?
(b) Lack of competition.
(c) Tax inflation.
(d) Economic crisis.
4. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
(a) He is not consistent with his lectures.
(b) He always sounds like his audience.
(c) He changes constantly.
(d) He contradicts himself all the time.
5. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(c) Does not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
2. Why does Dakin lose his mind, bite a cop, and end up incarcerated?
3. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
4. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
5. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)