|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
(a) Breaks his back.
(b) Breaks his ankle.
(c) Breaks his hip.
(d) Breaks his leg.
2. What strategy does Mac use when thinking about striking?
(a) Immediate and decisive.
(b) Guerilla tactics.
(c) The band aid theory.
(d) The long view.
3. Who sends out the squads of men the morning following Joy's death?
(a) London and Mac.
(b) Dakin and Jim.
(c) Dakin and London.
(d) Mac and Jim.
4. What are the squads of men being sent out to do?
(a) Raise funds for Joy's funeral.
(b) Kill non-Party members.
(c) Mourn Joy.
(d) Find strikebreakers.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
2. What mysterious story from his childhood does Jim reminisce about in the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What does Dakin predict the growers will bring in if the workers organize a strike?
4. Who is elected squad leader?
5. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)