|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mac suggest for general chairman because he has a cooler head than London?
(a) Doc Burton.
2. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
(a) The Party.
(b) The Growers' Association.
(c) Rosanna Fights Stadium.
(d) The Tandale strike.
3. Who is elected chairman of the strikers?
4. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
(a) Purges within the Party.
(b) His father's crop.
(c) Losing customers.
(d) The impending strike.
5. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
(a) Wily foxes.
(b) Hunting dogs.
(c) Observant owls.
(d) Hunted prey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
2. What was Dan's occupation before becoming a migrant crop worker?
3. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
4. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
5. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)