|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy does Mac use when thinking about striking?
(a) Guerilla tactics.
(b) The band aid theory.
(c) Immediate and decisive.
(d) The long view.
2. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) Al's girlfriend.
(b) London's daughter-in-law.
(c) Al's daughter.
(d) London's daughter.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
4. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
(a) He has spies on the train.
(b) His people check employment agencies.
(c) He has microphones on the train.
(d) He keeps a cell phone on him.
5. What does Jim hear at the end of Chapter 6 before he falls asleep?
(a) An owl hooting.
(b) Men conversing.
(c) A rooster crowing.
(d) A baby crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the orchard superintendent offer London in return for doing what he asks?
2. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
3. What was Dan's occupation before becoming a migrant crop worker?
4. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
5. What does Mac claim will do Jim no good without on-the-scene training and experience?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)