|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy does Mac use when thinking about striking?
(a) The long view.
(b) Immediate and decisive.
(c) The band aid theory.
(d) Guerilla tactics.
2. How does London react to Mac's suggestion for someone else as general chairman?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He leaves the Party.
(c) He denies.
(d) He is infuriated.
3. What as Mac sent away for the previous night that he expects the next morning?
4. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Mac warn will happen if Anderson's farm is touched at all?
(a) The men will gain more power.
(b) The men will lose faith.
(c) The Party will dissolve.
(d) The whole valley will burn.
5. Who is elected chairman of the strikers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mysterious story from his childhood does Jim reminisce about in the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
3. What are the only two punishments of the Party?
4. Why do Harry and Jim decide that using Jim's real name will not be detrimental to Jim's relatives?
5. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)