|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He never worked in a hospital.
(b) He did not know what he was doing.
(c) He was scared out of his mind.
(d) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
2. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) Al's daughter.
(b) London's daughter-in-law.
(c) Al's girlfriend.
(d) London's daughter.
3. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) American Legionnaires.
(c) Enraged policemen.
(d) The use of automatic weapons.
4. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
(a) It is the best situation he has seen in a long time.
(b) It is a delicate situation and someone could get easily hurt.
(c) The strikers are guaranteed to prevail.
(d) They will need more than one doctor.
5. Who does the checker try to bribe for information at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is decided that needs to be done at the end of Chapter 3?
2. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
3. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
4. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
5. Where does Mac hope that a potential riot among the pickers could spread to?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)