|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
2. How does London react to Mac's suggestion for someone else as general chairman?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He leaves the Party.
(c) He denies.
(d) He is infuriated.
3. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
(a) She was housing Party members.
(b) He made a speech about people starving.
(c) He was followed to his home one night.
(d) She was discovered to be related to Mac.
4. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
5. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(d) Does not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do to show that he is considering Jim for Party membership?
2. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
3. Why is Dakin better off than most other migrant workers?
4. Who stops Jim and Mac on their way back from Anderson's land?
5. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)