|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
(b) A gun.
(c) A smoke.
(d) A beer.
2. What does Mac claim will do Jim no good without on-the-scene training and experience?
(a) Passion for the cause.
(b) All of the books he has read.
(c) Hatred for the rat race.
(d) Physical ability.
3. What does Jim wonder that Dan should be doing instead of manual labor?
(c) Union work.
(d) Working the charity system.
4. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
(a) The Propagandist.
(b) The Don Juan.
(c) The Du Barry.
(d) The Instigator.
5. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
(a) His admittance to being a red.
(b) Offering of money.
(c) The dogs.
(d) Mac's relatability.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
2. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
3. What does the orchard superintendent offer London in return for doing what he asks?
4. What does Jim report to the checker as the cause of the anger among strikers?
5. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)