|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
2. What does Mac tell Dick to do to raise bail for Joy?
(a) Round up sympathizers.
(b) Ask for change on the street.
(c) Open their safe with the secret stash of money.
(d) Break into a local store.
3. What ordinance does Mac predict the county will pass in the event of a strike?
(a) Picking made illegal.
(b) Soliciting donations made illegal.
(c) Congregation made illegal.
(d) Separate but equal rights for pickers.
4. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
(a) It is the best situation he has seen in a long time.
(b) They will need more than one doctor.
(c) It is a delicate situation and someone could get easily hurt.
(d) The strikers are guaranteed to prevail.
5. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He did not know what he was doing.
(b) He was scared out of his mind.
(c) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(d) He never worked in a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the orchard superintendent offer London in return for doing what he asks?
2. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
3. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
4. What does Harry do to show that he is considering Jim for Party membership?
5. What is decided that needs to be done at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)