|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What as Mac sent away for the previous night that he expects the next morning?
2. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
(a) Jim will take over the Party.
(b) Jim will not enjoy the Party.
(c) Jim will die for the Party.
(d) Jim will lose his hatred.
3. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) London's daughter-in-law.
(b) London's daughter.
(c) Al's daughter.
(d) Al's girlfriend.
4. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
(a) Public disturbance.
(b) Drunk and disorderly.
(c) Stabbing a cop in the shoulder with a pocketknife.
(d) Taking a cop hostage.
5. What does Mac tell Dick to do to raise bail for Joy?
(a) Break into a local store.
(b) Round up sympathizers.
(c) Ask for change on the street.
(d) Open their safe with the secret stash of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
2. Who is elected chairman of the strikers?
3. Who approaches Jim and Mac saying that the committee wants a report?
4. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
5. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)