|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
(a) The use of automatic weapons.
(b) Tear gas.
(c) American Legionnaires.
(d) Enraged policemen.
2. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) Party members.
(c) The Growers' Association.
(d) Non-Party members.
3. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) Al's daughter.
(b) Al's girlfriend.
(c) London's daughter-in-law.
(d) London's daughter.
4. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
(a) Angry and mean.
(b) Weak in mind.
(c) Rigid and cold.
(d) Sort of dead.
5. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the checker try to bribe for information at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
3. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
4. Why are prices inflated at the company store?
5. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)