|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Delivering the baby successfully.
(b) Getting the men to work together.
(c) Sterilizing the pocketknife.
(d) Keeping the mother alive.
2. What does Jim claim men can gain from doing such work that the Party has them do?
(d) Clear thinking.
3. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
4. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
(c) Sanitary bathrooms.
(d) A doctor.
5. Who approaches Jim and Mac saying that the committee wants a report?
(a) A private detective.
(b) The Growers' Association head.
(c) A troupe of officers.
(d) The Valley men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
2. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does Jim hear at the end of Chapter 6 before he falls asleep?
4. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
5. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)