|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac give to Joy so that he stops bothering Jim's typing?
(a) A copy of New Masses.
(b) A documentary film on the Party.
(c) A letter from his family.
(d) A book on political warfare.
2. What as Mac sent away for the previous night that he expects the next morning?
3. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He never worked in a hospital.
(b) He did not know what he was doing.
(c) He was scared out of his mind.
(d) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
4. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
(a) The dogs.
(b) Offering of money.
(c) His admittance to being a red.
(d) Mac's relatability.
5. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) One man.
(b) Three men.
(c) Four men.
(d) Two men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Nolan understand that his landlady will not do when he leaves the rooming house?
2. What does Dakin predict the growers will bring in if the workers organize a strike?
3. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
4. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
5. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)