|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
(a) The dogs.
(b) Offering of money.
(c) Mac's relatability.
(d) His admittance to being a red.
2. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
(a) Bring in extra police.
(b) Pass an ordinance against gathering.
(c) Throw everyone in jail.
(d) Cave in to the strikers' demands.
3. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He was scared out of his mind.
(b) He never worked in a hospital.
(c) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(d) He did not know what he was doing.
4. What does Harry Nilson have of Jim's when Jim reaches his office?
(a) Jim's paycheks.
(b) Jim's belongings.
(c) Jim's application.
(d) Jim's dog.
5. What does Jim see as the similarity between his father and Joy?
(a) They were both hit too many times in the head.
(b) They both understood what the Party needs.
(c) They simply like to fight.
(d) They were/are willing to die for the Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
2. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
3. Who do Mac and Jim convince Al of letting them meet while at his Lunch Wagon?
4. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
5. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)