|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
(a) Jim will take over the Party.
(b) Jim will not enjoy the Party.
(c) Jim will die for the Party.
(d) Jim will lose his hatred.
2. What does Jim Nolan understand that his landlady will not do when he leaves the rooming house?
(a) Write him a good reference.
(b) Let him come back to the rooming house.
(c) Give him back his week's advance.
(d) Help him find a new apartment.
3. Who stops Jim and Mac on their way back from Anderson's land?
(b) Three vigilantes.
(d) Group of kids.
4. What does Mac claim will do Jim no good without on-the-scene training and experience?
(a) Passion for the cause.
(b) Physical ability.
(c) Hatred for the rat race.
(d) All of the books he has read.
5. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
(a) No one.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry make a point of taking the paper with him when he takes Jim to the house?
2. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What are Jim and Mac doing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
5. What names does London use to refer to Jim and Mac at the end of Chapter 5 when speaking with Dakin?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)