|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
2. What does Mac tell Dick to do to raise bail for Joy?
(a) Open their safe with the secret stash of money.
(b) Ask for change on the street.
(c) Round up sympathizers.
(d) Break into a local store.
3. What does Mac say has just happened to the pickers in Torgas Valley that could help incite a riot?
(a) The pickers' leader has been incarcerated.
(b) They have been given a pay cut by the Growers' Association.
(c) The pickers have organized a coup.
(d) There have been mass layoffs.
4. What does Jim claim men can gain from doing such work that the Party has them do?
(b) Clear thinking.
5. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry make a point of taking the paper with him when he takes Jim to the house?
2. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
3. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
4. What does Mac give to Joy so that he stops bothering Jim's typing?
5. What does Jim hear at the end of Chapter 6 before he falls asleep?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)