|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) Al's daughter.
(b) Al's girlfriend.
(c) London's daughter.
(d) London's daughter-in-law.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
3. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
(a) No one.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) London would never speak to him again.
(b) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
(c) It would have devastated the men.
(d) It would have been worth the gamble.
5. What does Jim claim men can gain from doing such work that the Party has them do?
(d) Clear thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mysterious story from his childhood does Jim reminisce about in the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What does Jim see as the similarity between his father and Joy?
3. What are the only two punishments of the Party?
4. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
5. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)