|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Jim tell Harry that he was jailed for a vagrancy charge?
(a) He had all of his belongings on him at the time.
(b) He was hanging out with homeless people.
(c) He was suspected of being a radical leader.
(d) He was watching a radical's speech in the park.
2. Why does Jim think his mother died while he was in jail for a vagrancy charge?
(a) She thought the world was coming to an end.
(b) She was killed by Party opposers.
(c) She wanted to die for the Party.
(d) She simply did not want to live.
3. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
(b) A smoke.
(c) A gun.
(d) A beer.
4. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
(a) Reading a book in a tree.
(b) A picnic.
(c) Riding his bike.
(d) Swimming in a lake.
5. What strategy does Mac use when thinking about striking?
(a) The band aid theory.
(b) The long view.
(c) Immediate and decisive.
(d) Guerilla tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
2. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
3. What is Mac's dream about the the strike and causing a lot of fuss?
4. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
5. What does Mac claim will do Jim no good without on-the-scene training and experience?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)