|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A freight train.
(b) The subway.
(c) A boat.
(d) A cop car.
2. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
(a) Burn the birthing clothes.
(b) Document the birth in a journal.
(c) Gather blankets and pillows.
(d) Take pictures.
3. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
(a) A picnic.
(b) Reading a book in a tree.
(c) Swimming in a lake.
(d) Riding his bike.
4. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He never worked in a hospital.
(b) He did not know what he was doing.
(c) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(d) He was scared out of his mind.
5. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
(a) The numerous books he has read.
(b) A distaste for ordinary, meaningless life.
(c) His father's meaningless death.
(d) The five men he met in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mac's dream about the the strike and causing a lot of fuss?
2. What mysterious story from his childhood does Jim reminisce about in the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
4. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
5. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)