Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Mac caution the men not to eat but they eat anyway because of hunger?
(d) Raw pork.
2. What is delivered by truck to the camp?
(d) Joy's coffin.
3. For what reason does Mac want reassurance from Doc Burton that he has no civil or legal problems?
(b) His job.
(c) His financial welfare.
4. What does Sam brag about being a part of?
(a) The Portland Purge.
(b) A gang of spies.
(c) A family of rioters.
(d) The Blood Thursday riot.
5. How does Mac explain vigilantes to Jim; what are they?
(b) Men who are bored.
(c) Men without direction.
(d) Guys who like to hurt people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
2. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
3. How many men are in the squads sent out?
4. Who is elected squad leader?
5. To whom does Mac write a letter asking for help?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)