Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) The Growers' Association.
(b) Non-Party members.
(c) Party members.
2. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
(a) Sanitary bathrooms.
(c) A doctor.
3. What ordinance does Mac predict the county will pass in the event of a strike?
(a) Congregation made illegal.
(b) Picking made illegal.
(c) Separate but equal rights for pickers.
(d) Soliciting donations made illegal.
4. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(b) Does not care.
5. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
(b) London would never speak to him again.
(c) It would have devastated the men.
(d) It would have been worth the gamble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim want to join the Party?
2. What does Jim see as the similarity between his father and Joy?
3. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
4. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
5. What does Mac think turned the deal with Al's father about using his land as a camping ground for the strikers?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)