|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
(a) To cremate his body.
(b) To remove the bullets out commemorative decoration.
(c) To keep Joy's body from the non-Party members.
(d) To keep the men together.
2. For what reason does Jim tell Harry that he was jailed for a vagrancy charge?
(a) He was suspected of being a radical leader.
(b) He was watching a radical's speech in the park.
(c) He had all of his belongings on him at the time.
(d) He was hanging out with homeless people.
3. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
(a) Jumps on to a moving train.
(b) Dives into a river.
(c) Climbs up a tree.
(d) Hides behind a rock.
4. To whom does Mac write a letter asking for help?
5. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) Four men.
(b) Two men.
(c) One man.
(d) Three men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the camp to go sleep in the hospital?
2. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Jim believe Mac will spend the twenty dollars on that Dick brings home?
4. For what does Harry express surprise concerning Jim's past?
5. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)