|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
2. What does the orchard superintendent offer London in return for doing what he asks?
(a) A political position.
(b) A hefty severance sum.
(c) A steady job.
3. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
(a) They can never back down.
(b) They are in over their heads.
(c) Everyone hates them.
(d) No one trusts them.
4. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) Four men.
(b) Three men.
(c) One man.
(d) Two men.
5. What does Doc Burton say to Mac about Joy's body?
(a) It can be revived.
(b) It must be released to a coroner.
(c) It cannot be cremated.
(d) It need to be buried immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
2. Why does Jim want to join the Party?
3. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
4. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
5. Who has left the camp?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)