|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
(a) Purges within the Party.
(b) His father's crop.
(c) Losing customers.
(d) The impending strike.
2. What does Sam brag about being a part of?
(a) A family of rioters.
(b) The Portland Purge.
(c) The Blood Thursday riot.
(d) A gang of spies.
3. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
(a) Observant owls.
(b) Hunted prey.
(c) Wily foxes.
(d) Hunting dogs.
4. How much does Bolter, the new president of the fruit Growers' Association, offer to raise the wages of the strikers?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A dime.
(c) A dollar fifty.
(d) A nickel.
5. What is set on fire that enrages the men and sparks the impending riot?
(a) The men's food.
(b) Anderson's barn.
(c) Joy's coffin.
(d) Doc Burton's tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What as Mac sent away for the previous night that he expects the next morning?
2. What does Jim report to the checker as the cause of the anger among strikers?
3. What is delivered by truck to the camp?
4. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
5. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)