|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim hear at the end of Chapter 6 before he falls asleep?
(a) A rooster crowing.
(b) A baby crying.
(c) An owl hooting.
(d) Men conversing.
2. Who stops Jim and Mac on their way back from Anderson's land?
(a) Group of kids.
(d) Three vigilantes.
3. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
(a) His father.
(b) No one.
(c) His mother.
4. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
(b) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
5. What does Jim claim men can gain from doing such work that the Party has them do?
(a) Clear thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how does Dick get the cows, the bull calf, and the lima beans?
3. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
4. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)