|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
(c) Doc Burton.
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Mac caution the men not to eat but they eat anyway because of hunger?
(a) Raw pork.
3. What does Mac tell Dick to do to raise bail for Joy?
(a) Open their safe with the secret stash of money.
(b) Break into a local store.
(c) Ask for change on the street.
(d) Round up sympathizers.
4. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
(d) Doc Burton.
5. Why does Mac think he should put Joy on public display during the funeral march?
(a) To fire up the men.
(b) To drum up sympathizers.
(c) For dramatics.
(d) To make non-Party members feel bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac want to do for retaliation against what is set on fire?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Mac have the men doing at the camp before the strikers arrive?
3. What does Harry Nilson have of Jim's when Jim reaches his office?
4. Who hops off the train and is shot three times?
5. What does Doc Burton say he is almost out of?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)