|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(b) Dan is not able to walk well.
(c) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(d) Dan's hip is not healing.
2. What does Jim report to the checker as the cause of the anger among strikers?
(a) Unsanitary conditions.
(b) Unfair wages.
(c) Can of bad fish.
(d) A sack of rotten apples.
3. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
(a) He is too far left.
(b) He is too narrow minded.
(c) He is not convicted enough to his beliefs.
(d) He does not know enough about the Party.
4. What does Mac notice as strange when he looks up at the watchers on the nearby buildings?
(a) They are armed.
(b) They are crying.
(c) There are no women.
(d) They are not armed.
5. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
(c) Nutrition bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc Burton say he is almost out of?
2. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
3. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
4. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
5. What does Mac want from the strike chairman after seeing the false newspaper headline?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)