|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bolter accuse Mac of being sent by?
(a) Russian intelligence.
(b) Communist leaders.
(c) Red headquarters
(d) Non-Party members.
2. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
(a) He changes constantly.
(b) He always sounds like his audience.
(c) He contradicts himself all the time.
(d) He is not consistent with his lectures.
3. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) Party members.
(b) Non-Party members.
(d) The Growers' Association.
4. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
(a) To remove the bullets out commemorative decoration.
(b) To keep the men together.
(c) To cremate his body.
(d) To keep Joy's body from the non-Party members.
5. What does Harry Nilson have of Jim's when Jim reaches his office?
(a) Jim's dog.
(b) Jim's belongings.
(c) Jim's paycheks.
(d) Jim's application.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what day of the strike is it when the men organize a picket to meet the train?
3. What does Mac say has just happened to the pickers in Torgas Valley that could help incite a riot?
4. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Mac caution the men not to eat but they eat anyway because of hunger?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)