|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry Nilson have of Jim's when Jim reaches his office?
(a) Jim's paycheks.
(b) Jim's application.
(c) Jim's dog.
(d) Jim's belongings.
2. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(b) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(c) Dan's hip is not healing.
(d) Dan is not able to walk well.
3. Who hops off the train and is shot three times?
(d) A scab.
4. Who do Mac and Jim convince Al of letting them meet while at his Lunch Wagon?
(a) Al's uncle.
(b) Al's father.
(c) Al's mother.
(d) Al's grandfather.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what day of the strike is it when the men organize a picket to meet the train?
(a) Day two.
(b) Day three.
(c) Day one.
(d) Day four.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what does Mac drape over Joy's coffin?
2. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
3. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
4. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
5. What musical instrument is heard at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)