|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends out the squads of men the morning following Joy's death?
(a) Dakin and London.
(b) London and Mac.
(c) Dakin and Jim.
(d) Mac and Jim.
2. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
(b) Wait three days to bury Joy.
(c) Dig their own latrines.
(d) Hunt for their own food.
3. Where does Mac send Sam after he has killed his captor and escaped?
(a) To the next outbound train.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the Valley headquarters.
(d) To a hideout and a sympathizer.
4. What is Mac worried about the morning following Joy's death?
(a) No one caring about Joy.
(b) Joy not being remembered.
(c) More men dying.
(d) The strike breaking.
5. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
(c) Doc Burton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
2. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
3. Why does Harry make a point of taking the paper with him when he takes Jim to the house?
4. What does London suggest that Mac do for Joy's funeral in the morning?
5. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)