|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Mac have the men doing at the camp before the strikers arrive?
(a) Set up tents.
(b) Raise funds.
(c) Dig latrines.
(d) Gather food.
2. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(a) Does not care.
3. What does Jim Nolan understand that his landlady will not do when he leaves the rooming house?
(a) Let him come back to the rooming house.
(b) Give him back his week's advance.
(c) Help him find a new apartment.
(d) Write him a good reference.
4. What does Doc Burton say he is almost out of?
5. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How Jim describe his mother following her change in demeanor during his childhood?
2. What does Mac tell Dick to do to raise bail for Joy?
3. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
4. What does the orchard superintendent threaten to do if London does not comply?
5. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)