|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mac decide against putting Joy on public display during the funeral march?
(a) Mac does not want the body to be ruined.
(b) Mac does not want anyone shooting at it.
(c) Joy looks too peaceful.
(d) Mac is scared of the repercussions.
2. What is decided that needs to be done at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) They need to buy supplies.
(b) The strikers need to be motivated.
(c) Joy must be freed from jail.
(d) Jim needs to buy jeans.
3. Who goes with the group that includes Sam?
4. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what historical battle does Jim tell Mac to calm his worries?
(a) Battle of Iwo Jima.
(b) Battle of Thermopylae.
(c) Battle of Marathon.
(d) Battle of Salamis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to join the Party?
2. Where does Mac send Sam after he has killed his captor and escaped?
3. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
4. How much does Bolter, the new president of the fruit Growers' Association, offer to raise the wages of the strikers?
5. What does Mac give to Joy so that he stops bothering Jim's typing?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)