|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) One man.
(b) Two men.
(c) Three men.
(d) Four men.
2. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
3. What does Dakin predict the growers will bring in if the workers organize a strike?
(c) Homeless people.
4. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
(a) He commands little respect.
(b) Everyone hates him.
(c) Everyone likes him.
(d) He is not a likable person.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Mac have the men doing at the camp before the strikers arrive?
(a) Gather food.
(b) Set up tents.
(c) Raise funds.
(d) Dig latrines.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
2. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
3. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
4. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
5. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)