|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac wish he could get for Doc Burton?
(a) More armed guards.
(b) More disinfectant.
(d) A woman.
2. Who does the orchard superintendent tell London to get rid of?
(a) Dakin and his truck.
(b) Mac and Jim.
(c) Jim and Dan.
(d) Doc Burton and Anderson.
3. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
(a) His father's meaningless death.
(b) The numerous books he has read.
(c) A distaste for ordinary, meaningless life.
(d) The five men he met in jail.
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
(a) They are in over their heads.
(b) Everyone hates them.
(c) No one trusts them.
(d) They can never back down.
5. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(b) He was scared out of his mind.
(c) He never worked in a hospital.
(d) He did not know what he was doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
2. In Chapter 11, what is the incident that Mac claims will enrage the men?
3. Who leaves the camp to go sleep in the hospital?
4. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
5. Who approaches Jim and Mac saying that the committee wants a report?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)