|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the camp to go sleep in the hospital?
(c) Mrs. Dakin.
(d) London's daughter-in-law.
2. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Nine hundred.
3. Why is Lisa a little embarrassed when Jim stops to talk to her?
(a) He saw her getting changed.
(b) He helped deliver her baby.
(c) She yelled at him earlier.
(d) He helped her when she was sick.
4. How does London react to Mac's suggestion for someone else as general chairman?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He is infuriated.
(c) He leaves the Party.
(d) He denies.
5. What was Dan's occupation before becoming a migrant crop worker?
(a) A tree-topper.
(b) An engineer.
(c) Crop supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac notice as strange when he looks up at the watchers on the nearby buildings?
2. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
3. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
4. What does Mac want from the strike chairman after seeing the false newspaper headline?
5. Who organizes the men on Anderson's farm land?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)