|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) Party members.
(b) The Growers' Association.
(c) Non-Party members.
2. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
(a) His father's meaningless death.
(b) A distaste for ordinary, meaningless life.
(c) The five men he met in jail.
(d) The numerous books he has read.
3. Who does Jim claim is his reason for wanting to join the Party?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
4. How many people own and oversee the Growers' Association?
(a) One man.
(b) Four men.
(c) Two men.
(d) Three men.
5. What names does London use to refer to Jim and Mac at the end of Chapter 5 when speaking with Dakin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim wonder that Dan should be doing instead of manual labor?
2. What strategy does Mac use when thinking about striking?
3. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
4. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
5. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)