|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He never worked in a hospital.
(b) He was scared out of his mind.
(c) He did not know what he was doing.
(d) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
2. What names does London use to refer to Jim and Mac at the end of Chapter 5 when speaking with Dakin?
3. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) Non-Party members.
(c) Party members.
(d) The Growers' Association.
4. What does Harry do to show that he is considering Jim for Party membership?
(a) Puts Jim's application in an acceptance file.
(b) Signs his name on Jim's application.
(c) Folds the application into an envelope.
(d) Folds the corner of Jim's application.
5. What are the only two punishments of the Party?
(a) Hard labor and fines.
(b) Reprimand and expulsion.
(c) Lecture and punishment.
(d) Physical punishment and solitary confinement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
2. What strategy does Mac use when thinking about striking?
3. To what does Mac compare Jim and his on-the-scene training?
4. Why is Dakin better off than most other migrant workers?
5. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)