|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
(a) A smoke.
(c) A beer.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
(a) Bluffing to the men.
(b) Not fighting the men.
(c) Soap-boxing to Jim.
(d) Not trying to get the men to join the Party.
3. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(c) Does not care.
4. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
(a) Jim will not enjoy the Party.
(b) Jim will die for the Party.
(c) Jim will take over the Party.
(d) Jim will lose his hatred.
5. Why are prices inflated at the company store?
(a) Economic crisis.
(b) Lack of competition.
(d) Tax inflation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What names does London use to refer to Jim and Mac at the end of Chapter 5 when speaking with Dakin?
2. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
3. With what is Joy charged after making a speech on a street corner?
4. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
5. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)