Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
(a) Dives into a river.
(b) Hides behind a rock.
(c) Jumps on to a moving train.
(d) Climbs up a tree.
2. What is Mac worried about the morning following Joy's death?
(a) The strike breaking.
(b) No one caring about Joy.
(c) More men dying.
(d) Joy not being remembered.
3. What happens to Dan when he is trying to get out of the tree?
(a) Breaks his hip.
(b) Breaks his leg.
(c) Breaks his ankle.
(d) Breaks his back.
4. What does Mac notice as strange when he looks up at the watchers on the nearby buildings?
(a) They are not armed.
(b) There are no women.
(c) They are armed.
(d) They are crying.
5. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(b) Rock throwers.
(c) Land mines.
(d) Armored trucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Harry predict will happen to Jim?
2. What ordinance does Mac predict the county will pass in the event of a strike?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what day of the strike is it when the men organize a picket to meet the train?
4. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
5. What image ends Chapter 11?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)