|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
2. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
(a) His people check employment agencies.
(b) He has spies on the train.
(c) He has microphones on the train.
(d) He keeps a cell phone on him.
3. What does Mac notice as strange when he looks up at the watchers on the nearby buildings?
(a) There are no women.
(b) They are not armed.
(c) They are armed.
(d) They are crying.
4. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
(a) Deputies on motorcycles.
(b) Young kids.
(c) Party members.
(d) Political officials.
5. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It would have been worth the gamble.
(b) London would never speak to him again.
(c) It would have devastated the men.
(d) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
2. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
3. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
4. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, who is beaten up by the vigilantes?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)