|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
2. Why is Dakin better off than most other migrant workers?
(a) He does delivery work.
(b) He pays dues to the Valley men.
(c) He works both sides.
(d) His wife comes from a wealthy family.
3. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
(c) Doc Burton.
4. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
(a) Take pictures.
(b) Gather blankets and pillows.
(c) Document the birth in a journal.
(d) Burn the birthing clothes.
5. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
(a) Cave in to the strikers' demands.
(b) Bring in extra police.
(c) Pass an ordinance against gathering.
(d) Throw everyone in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
2. Who does Mac suggest for general chairman because he has a cooler head than London?
3. What does Jim see as the similarity between his father and Joy?
4. What does Doc Burton say to Mac about Joy's body?
5. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)