|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
2. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
(a) A smoke.
(b) A beer.
(c) A gun.
3. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
(a) The Instigator.
(b) The Don Juan.
(c) The Du Barry.
(d) The Propagandist.
4. What does Jim see as the similarity between his father and Joy?
(a) They simply like to fight.
(b) They were both hit too many times in the head.
(c) They both understood what the Party needs.
(d) They were/are willing to die for the Party.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
2. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
3. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
4. What does Mac believe will help get the people on their side in light of Joy's death?
5. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)