|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
(a) American Legionnaires.
(b) Tear gas.
(c) Enraged policemen.
(d) The use of automatic weapons.
2. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
(a) Political officials.
(b) Young kids.
(c) Party members.
(d) Deputies on motorcycles.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is going to be romancing the female sympathizers?
4. What does Mac say is needed on the strikers' camping site in order to keep the camp legal?
(b) A doctor.
(c) Sanitary bathrooms.
5. How does Dan feel about the group of strikers and union about to form?
(a) Does not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the orchard superintendent threaten to do if London does not comply?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what day of the strike is it when the men organize a picket to meet the train?
3. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
5. What was Dan's occupation before becoming a migrant crop worker?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)