|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does London name as Doc Burton's right-hand-man?
2. What does Jim claim men can gain from doing such work that the Party has them do?
(a) Clear thinking.
3. How many men are left behind to guard the camp?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
4. What does Mac believe will help get the people on their side in light of Joy's death?
(a) Petitioning for funds.
(b) A massive riot.
(c) Posting pictures of Joy.
(d) A public funeral.
5. What is projected that the county will do if the strikers begin to picket?
(a) Bring in extra police.
(b) Throw everyone in jail.
(c) Cave in to the strikers' demands.
(d) Pass an ordinance against gathering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
2. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
3. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
4. Who does Mac suggest for general chairman because he has a cooler head than London?
5. What does Jim tell Mac influenced him to join the Party?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)