|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the orchard superintendent threaten to do if London does not comply?
(a) Jail them for life.
(b) Blacklist them all.
(c) Banish them from the city.
(d) Kill them.
2. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
(a) The Growers' Association.
(b) The Party.
(c) Rosanna Fights Stadium.
(d) The Tandale strike.
3. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
(a) Non-Party members.
(b) Party members.
(d) The Growers' Association.
4. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It would have been worth the gamble.
(b) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
(c) London would never speak to him again.
(d) It would have devastated the men.
5. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
2. Who does Mac introduce to Jim as the bedroom radical at the house?
3. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
4. What does Mac believe will help get the people on their side in light of Joy's death?
5. Why does Mac want to bring Joy's body back to the strikers' camp?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)