|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mac explain vigilantes to Jim; what are they?
(b) Men who are bored.
(c) Men without direction.
(d) Guys who like to hurt people.
2. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
(a) Reading a book in a tree.
(b) Riding his bike.
(c) Swimming in a lake.
(d) A picnic.
3. What does Mac notice as strange when he looks up at the watchers on the nearby buildings?
(a) They are not armed.
(b) There are no women.
(c) They are crying.
(d) They are armed.
4. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Mac make a speech about that explains why his mother's house was set on fire?
(a) She was housing Party members.
(b) She was discovered to be related to Mac.
(c) He was followed to his home one night.
(d) He made a speech about people starving.
5. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac give to Joy so that he stops bothering Jim's typing?
2. What does Mac say that Dick is within the Party?
3. Who hops off the train and is shot three times?
4. Who does Mac suggest for general chairman because he has a cooler head than London?
5. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)