|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
2. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A cop car.
(b) A boat.
(c) The subway.
(d) A freight train.
3. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He did not know what he was doing.
(b) He was scared out of his mind.
(c) He never worked in a hospital.
(d) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
4. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
(a) Reading a book in a tree.
(b) Swimming in a lake.
(c) A picnic.
(d) Riding his bike.
5. What does Doc Burton say to Mac about Joy's body?
(a) It need to be buried immediately.
(b) It can be revived.
(c) It must be released to a coroner.
(d) It cannot be cremated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Mac get early warning that the scabs have arrived in town?
2. What does Mac tell Doc Burton about the strike situation?
3. What does Mac tell Jim that makes field work especially dangerous?
4. What does Dakin predict the growers will bring in if the workers organize a strike?
5. What spaces themselves along the line of marchers at the train station?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)