Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What names does London use to refer to Jim and Mac at the end of Chapter 5 when speaking with Dakin?
2. Who does Mac suggest for general chairman because he has a cooler head than London?
(d) Doc Burton.
3. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Keeping the mother alive.
(b) Getting the men to work together.
(c) Sterilizing the pocketknife.
(d) Delivering the baby successfully.
4. How does Mac explain vigilantes to Jim; what are they?
(a) Men without direction.
(b) Guys who like to hurt people.
(c) Men who are bored.
5. Who does Mac tell Jim not to bother trying to convert to the Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Joy recount to explain why his hands are crushed?
2. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, who is beaten up by the vigilantes?
4. What group of people does Dan reminisce about to Jim and Mac?
5. Who does the orchard superintendent remind London is the judge?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)