|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lisa a little embarrassed when Jim stops to talk to her?
(a) He helped deliver her baby.
(b) He helped her when she was sick.
(c) She yelled at him earlier.
(d) He saw her getting changed.
2. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
(a) Purges within the Party.
(b) Losing customers.
(c) His father's crop.
(d) The impending strike.
3. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
(a) Group man.
(b) Angry man.
(c) Irrational thought.
(d) Animalistic tendencies.
4. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
(a) He is not a likable person.
(b) Everyone likes him.
(c) Everyone hates him.
(d) He commands little respect.
5. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He never worked in a hospital.
(b) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(c) He did not know what he was doing.
(d) He was scared out of his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
2. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
3. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
5. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)