|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
(b) Dig their own latrines.
(c) Wait three days to bury Joy.
(d) Hunt for their own food.
2. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A freight train.
(b) A boat.
(c) A cop car.
(d) The subway.
3. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Five hundred.
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Nine hundred.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what does Mac drape over Joy's coffin?
(a) An American flag.
(b) Rose petals.
(c) A red, velvet blanket.
(d) Letters from sympathizers.
5. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
(a) As poison.
(b) As a relief.
(c) As necessary.
(d) As an infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
2. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
3. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
4. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
5. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)