|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) Al's girlfriend.
(b) London's daughter-in-law.
(c) Al's daughter.
(d) London's daughter.
2. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(b) Dan is not able to walk well.
(c) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(d) Dan's hip is not healing.
3. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
(a) He has not eaten.
(b) He ate bad meat.
(c) He is constipated.
(d) He took pills.
4. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
(a) As a relief.
(b) As an infection.
(c) As poison.
(d) As necessary.
5. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
2. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
3. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
4. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
5. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)