|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
(a) The Party.
(b) The Growers' Association.
(c) The Tandale strike.
(d) Rosanna Fights Stadium.
2. Who is elected squad leader?
(d) Doc Burton.
3. What does Lisa tell Jim because she feels close to him?
4. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
(b) Hunt for their own food.
(c) Dig their own latrines.
(d) Wait three days to bury Joy.
5. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Five hundred.
(b) Nine hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Seven hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
3. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
4. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
5. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)