|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
(b) Nutrition bars.
2. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) Al's girlfriend.
(b) Al's daughter.
(c) London's daughter-in-law.
(d) London's daughter.
3. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Hunt for their own food.
(b) Wait three days to bury Joy.
(c) Dig their own latrines.
(d) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
4. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
(a) The Party.
(b) The Growers' Association.
(c) The Tandale strike.
(d) Rosanna Fights Stadium.
5. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He was scared out of his mind.
(b) He never worked in a hospital.
(c) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(d) He did not know what he was doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
2. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
3. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
5. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)