|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
(a) Doc Burton.
2. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Nine hundred.
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
3. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(a) Armored trucks.
(b) Rock throwers.
(c) Land mines.
4. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(b) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(c) Dan's hip is not healing.
(d) Dan is not able to walk well.
5. Why is Lisa a little embarrassed when Jim stops to talk to her?
(a) He helped her when she was sick.
(b) He saw her getting changed.
(c) He helped deliver her baby.
(d) She yelled at him earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
2. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
3. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)