|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
(a) He is too far left.
(b) He is too narrow minded.
(c) He is not convicted enough to his beliefs.
(d) He does not know enough about the Party.
2. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He did not know what he was doing.
(b) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(c) He never worked in a hospital.
(d) He was scared out of his mind.
3. Who is elected squad leader?
(d) Doc Burton.
4. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Seven hundred.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Nine hundred.
5. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(b) Dan's hip is not healing.
(c) Dan is not able to walk well.
(d) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
2. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
3. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
4. What does Lisa tell Jim because she feels close to him?
5. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)