|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
(a) He took pills.
(b) He ate bad meat.
(c) He has not eaten.
(d) He is constipated.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what does Mac drape over Joy's coffin?
(a) A red, velvet blanket.
(b) Letters from sympathizers.
(c) Rose petals.
(d) An American flag.
3. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He never worked in a hospital.
(b) He was scared out of his mind.
(c) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
(d) He did not know what he was doing.
4. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
(a) Take pictures.
(b) Burn the birthing clothes.
(c) Gather blankets and pillows.
(d) Document the birth in a journal.
5. What does Lisa tell Jim because she feels close to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
2. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
3. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
4. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
5. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)