|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lisa a little embarrassed when Jim stops to talk to her?
(a) He saw her getting changed.
(b) He helped deliver her baby.
(c) He helped her when she was sick.
(d) She yelled at him earlier.
2. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
(a) Apologize for Joy.
(b) Not allow the funeral.
(c) Help out the strikers.
(d) Shoot Mac.
3. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It would have devastated the men.
(b) It would have been worth the gamble.
(c) London would never speak to him again.
(d) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
4. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
(a) Everyone likes him.
(b) He is not a likable person.
(c) He commands little respect.
(d) Everyone hates him.
5. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
(a) He is not consistent with his lectures.
(b) He contradicts himself all the time.
(c) He always sounds like his audience.
(d) He changes constantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
2. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
3. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
5. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)