|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
2. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
(a) Everyone hates him.
(b) He is not a likable person.
(c) Everyone likes him.
(d) He commands little respect.
3. What does Lisa tell Jim because she feels close to him?
4. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
(a) Reading a book in a tree.
(b) Riding his bike.
(c) Swimming in a lake.
(d) A picnic.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what does Mac drape over Joy's coffin?
(a) Letters from sympathizers.
(b) Rose petals.
(c) A red, velvet blanket.
(d) An American flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
2. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
4. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
5. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)