|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(b) Rock throwers.
(c) Armored trucks.
(d) Land mines.
2. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
(a) Jumps on to a moving train.
(b) Climbs up a tree.
(c) Dives into a river.
(d) Hides behind a rock.
3. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
4. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
(a) Take pictures.
(b) Document the birth in a journal.
(c) Gather blankets and pillows.
(d) Burn the birthing clothes.
5. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
2. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
3. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
4. Who is elected squad leader?
5. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)