|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
(a) Nutrition bars.
2. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
(b) Hunt for their own food.
(c) Dig their own latrines.
(d) Wait three days to bury Joy.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
(c) Doc Burton.
4. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
(a) Nine hundred.
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what does Mac drape over Joy's coffin?
(a) Rose petals.
(b) Letters from sympathizers.
(c) An American flag.
(d) A red, velvet blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
2. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
3. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
4. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
5. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)