|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
(a) He is not consistent with his lectures.
(b) He changes constantly.
(c) He contradicts himself all the time.
(d) He always sounds like his audience.
2. What does Doc claim he would do if he were the boss of the other side?
(a) Help out the strikers.
(b) Not allow the funeral.
(c) Apologize for Joy.
(d) Shoot Mac.
3. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
(c) Nutrition bars.
4. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It would have devastated the men.
(b) London would never speak to him again.
(c) It would have been worth the gamble.
(d) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
5. What does Al express concern about while Jim and Mac eat at his Lunch Wagon?
(a) Purges within the Party.
(b) Losing customers.
(c) The impending strike.
(d) His father's crop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
2. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
3. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
5. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)