|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan's hip is not healing.
(b) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(c) Dan is not able to walk well.
(d) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
2. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
(c) Doc Burton.
3. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
(a) He does not know enough about the Party.
(b) He is not convicted enough to his beliefs.
(c) He is too far left.
(d) He is too narrow minded.
4. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) Al's girlfriend.
(b) London's daughter-in-law.
(c) Al's daughter.
(d) London's daughter.
5. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
2. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
3. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
4. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
5. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)