|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Wait three days to bury Joy.
(b) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
(c) Hunt for their own food.
(d) Dig their own latrines.
2. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
(a) It was his greatest fear during the experience.
(b) London would never speak to him again.
(c) It would have been worth the gamble.
(d) It would have devastated the men.
3. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(b) Dan is not able to walk well.
(c) Dan's hip is not healing.
(d) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
4. Who is having a baby in a nearby tent where the pickers are camped?
(a) London's daughter.
(b) London's daughter-in-law.
(c) Al's girlfriend.
(d) Al's daughter.
5. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
(a) He is constipated.
(b) He ate bad meat.
(c) He took pills.
(d) He has not eaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
2. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what does Mac drape over Joy's coffin?
4. Who is elected squad leader?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Mac have the men doing at the camp before the strikers arrive?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)