|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
(a) Document the birth in a journal.
(b) Burn the birthing clothes.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Gather blankets and pillows.
2. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
3. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He was scared out of his mind.
(b) He did not know what he was doing.
(c) He never worked in a hospital.
(d) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
4. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
(c) Nutrition bars.
5. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
(a) He is constipated.
(b) He took pills.
(c) He has not eaten.
(d) He ate bad meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
2. What does Lisa tell Jim because she feels close to him?
3. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
4. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)