|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
(a) He ate bad meat.
(b) He is constipated.
(c) He took pills.
(d) He has not eaten.
2. What does Mac admit to Jim after delivering Lisa's baby?
(a) He never worked in a hospital.
(b) He was scared out of his mind.
(c) He did not know what he was doing.
(d) He saw how to deliver a baby once on TV.
3. What do the group of men complain about having to do?
(a) Hunt for their own food.
(b) Make appointments with Doc Burton.
(c) Wait three days to bury Joy.
(d) Dig their own latrines.
4. Why is Lisa a little embarrassed when Jim stops to talk to her?
(a) She yelled at him earlier.
(b) He helped her when she was sick.
(c) He saw her getting changed.
(d) He helped deliver her baby.
5. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
(a) A beer.
(b) A gun.
(d) A smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Mac have the men doing at the camp before the strikers arrive?
2. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
3. What does Lisa tell Jim because she feels close to him?
4. What do Jim and Mac catch a ride on at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)