|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the group of men decide is the next labor leader to die following Joy?
2. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
(a) As poison.
(b) As an infection.
(c) As a relief.
(d) As necessary.
3. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
(a) Everyone hates him.
(b) He commands little respect.
(c) He is not a likable person.
(d) Everyone likes him.
4. At what time does Mac plan the funeral march to match the highest traffic time?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
5. What does Mac lament doing after the men who try to steal their paper leave?
(a) Not fighting the men.
(b) Bluffing to the men.
(c) Not trying to get the men to join the Party.
(d) Soap-boxing to Jim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the group of men accuse of collecting money from Moscow?
2. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
3. Why is Dan seeming to lose his mind, according to Doc Burton?
4. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
5. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)