|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc Burton view civil disobedience and strikes?
(a) As necessary.
(b) As poison.
(c) As a relief.
(d) As an infection.
2. What does Jim pass out to a group of men?
(d) Nutrition bars.
3. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
(a) Everyone hates them.
(b) No one trusts them.
(c) They are in over their heads.
(d) They can never back down.
5. What reminds Mac that Doc Burton needs protection in the camp?
(a) Everyone hates him.
(b) Everyone likes him.
(c) He is not a likable person.
(d) He commands little respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac tell Jim about winning the strike and the cause?
2. At the end of Chapter 12, who takes over during London's speech as he stumbles over his words?
3. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
4. What does Doc Burton observe about Mac and the way he is around the men?
5. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)