|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lisa a little embarrassed when Jim stops to talk to her?
(a) He helped her when she was sick.
(b) He saw her getting changed.
(c) He helped deliver her baby.
(d) She yelled at him earlier.
2. Who is elected squad leader?
(c) Doc Burton.
3. What does Mac admit to feeling good about at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Delivering the baby successfully.
(b) Keeping the mother alive.
(c) Sterilizing the pocketknife.
(d) Getting the men to work together.
4. Why does Doc Burton think Dan is upset?
(a) Dan is not able to walk well.
(b) Dan is not able to say goodbye to Joy.
(c) Dan is not able to go to the funeral.
(d) Dan's hip is not healing.
5. What does Mac mention to the men who want to steal their paper in order to intimidate them?
(a) The Party.
(b) The Tandale strike.
(c) Rosanna Fights Stadium.
(d) The Growers' Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac have the men do after the birth so that they can share in the experience and participate.
2. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
3. What does Jim decline to which Mac responds that Jim has no vices?
4. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
5. What does Jim admit about the possibility of Lisa dying during the delivery process?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)